Sweater

You slowly wake from your nap to find that Omen fell asleep sitting up with his back against the bedframe and his hand on your head

You carefully maneuver yourself not to wake him and jump of the bed. You walk around his room and then you spot the bathroom.

(("Ah...a shower would be nice while he's asleep"))

You walk in and quietly closed the door, once the door was closed you transformed back into your human form. You used the bathroom and quickly took a shower. The less time you took the better in case he woke up at any second. Once you were finished you slightly opened the door and then transformed back into a cat, slipping through the crack of the door that you opened for yourself.

You immediately check and see if Omen is awake but luckily he's still asleep. You can't help but want to explore the rest of the building your in and so you try something risky. You quickly turn into your human form to unlock the door and open it a little and once you do you immediately transform back into a cat.

The shadow will just probably think he forgot to lock the door and that you played with the door knob till you opened it.

You walk out and start to explore the new building and after wondering around for awhile something catches your eye. There's a window that looks into what it looks like, a shooting range. You jump onto the window sill to take a closer look and see the man called Yoru that you ran into earlier. You sit there watching as the man tries to hit the target but all he does is miss or just hit every other place other than the head.

He seems to be fustrated and angry that he can't hit any of the targets heads so you decide to try to cheer him up and walk into the shooting range. When Yoru heard the automatic doors open he turned around to see who it was and to his surprise it was you.

"What are you doing here cat? And where's omen?"

You meow and go up to him as you rub up on his legs and purr

You can hear him sigh as he kneels down to pet you "I hope my little chatterbox of a Phoenix comes back to me in one piece."

You meow and put a paw on the hand he's petting you with to try to comfort him

"You trying to comfort me or something?"

You let out another meow but a softer one

"Heh maybe Omen is right, your a pretty smart cat"

You escape from his pets and jump on to the random stool off to the side and then wave your paw in the direction of the targets meowing.

"such a strange cat"

Yoru picks his sheriff back up and aims it at the targets. With him now a bit more calm he hits the targets in the head and misses very few shots.

You can see a grin on his face and you felt proud of yourself for helping the man out. He puts his sheriff back down and then walks over to you.

"Let's get you back to Omen, he's probably looking everywhere for you"

(("What! No! I still wanna explore the place!")) Yoru goes to pick you up but you jump of the chair dashing out of the shooting range.

As your making a run for it you see a person Infront of you, a dark skinned male with kind of orange tips in his hair. You try to make it past him but he quickly grabs you before you can do anything.

"Well hello there little man" the man says as he tries to pet you but you just hiss at him

You hear Yoru getting closer "Where the fuck did you go cat"

"Looks like your running away from my little butterfly, don't worry, he's not that scary when you get used to him"

(("Your little butterfly?")) You let out a meow of confusion as the riftwalker finally makes it to you both

Yoru crosses his arms "Phoenix, welcome back, Nice to see your not dead or badly injured for once"

"Oh come on my butterfly, don't be like that. I know you were worried sick about me and missed me so hurry up and hug me because I missed you too"

The blue haired man scoffed and rolled his eyes but he then immediately hugged the man called Phoenix. You could see how much they cared for each other as you were being held in one of the firebirds arms and a second later they kissed.

You just stared at them as they kissed passionately

(("Ummm I'm still here! Get a room please!")) You meow loudly to get their attention and it does. They separate from their kiss and look at you

"Oh yeah, so what's with the cat?" Phoenix asked

"Omen decided to pick up a stay cat last night. I was going to get her back to him but she ran away from me. I don't even know how she got away from him"

"Never thought that guy would have that much of a soft spot but you should probably get her back to him now" Phoenix tries to pet you again and you actually let him this time "sorry for calling you little man earlier, didn't know you were a girl"

Yoru chuckles "It's a cat Phoenix, it doesn't care what you call it since it can't even understand you"

(("Excuse you!")) You hiss at Yoru and whack him a couple times

Phoenix laughs "you were saying?"

"It's just an asshole of a cat" Yoru glares at you with annoyance but you just let out a happy little meow

Phoenix kisses the riftwalker on the forehead as he laughs at Yoru "Here, take the cat and bring it to Omen"

As Phoenix goes to hand you over to Yoru a shadow appears in front of all three of you and then you feel a fimilar pair of hands grab you

"No need, thank you for watching over her" Omen cradles you and then kisses you on the forehead "she some how escaped from my room when I accidentally fell asleep"

You can't help but feel your heart race a bit from the kiss that he laid on your forehead and you knew if you were in your human form there would be a pink spread across your cheeks

They both just stare at Omen and are sort of surprised of how gentle and soft he is with you.

"We will be going now, thank you again for distracting her"

They both nod and say goodbye to Omen.

----------------

We make it back to his room and he places you on the bed

"How did you get out little one, I thought I locked the door" Omen pets you as you purr "you are so strange"
Omen reaches for something that's on your side and grabs what looks like the finished product of whatever he was making you earlier "I finished the sweater, would you like you try it on"

You meow and stand up as he starts to put the sweater on you. It's nice and comfortable, you can't help but immediately love it. You meow and rub you head against his hands and arms as a thank you.

"I hope that means you like it, I'll make you many more things later on, especially in the winter"

Omen sits on the bed and then lays down. You go up to him and cuddle up next to him putting a paw on his mouth that is hard to see if your not extremely close to his face which you know that no one does and would never do. Omen chuckles softly and you feel that warmth in your chest that you usually get when he laughs or seems to be in a good mood.

"Tomorrow there will be a meeting early in the morning, I'll be taking you with me but you'll have to stay put with me. Hopefully brimstone won't mind having a cat here at Valorant."

(("Yeah..I hope this brim guy doesn't mind me either")) you yawn and meow at the same time

"Tired little one? You did have quite the adventure exploring the base so it's understandable. Rest up for your little presentation tomorrow" Omen gives you another kiss on the forehead which makes you happy as you close your eyes to rest.