SECTION I, PAGE I: Sang Mina

༺♱༻

full name: sang minanicknames: min (by friends)minnie/minny/mini (by friends)minmin (by close friends)mins (by friends)minsy/minsie (by friends)mouse (by close friends)minnie mouse (by close friends)aliases: not applicablegender: femalesexuality: ...

nicknames: min (by friends)
minnie/minny/mini (by friends)
minmin (by close friends)
mins (by friends)
minsy/minsie (by friends)
mouse (by close friends)
minnie mouse (by close friends)
aliases: not applicable
gender: female
sexuality: heterosexual
age: twenty-three
birthdate: february 23rd, 1999
zodiac: pisces
languages spoken: korean
english
birthplace: incheon, south korea
place of residence: seoul, south korea (currently)
soho, new york (second home)
skopelos, greece (vacation home)
pets: miku (cat, alive)

full name: sang minanicknames: min (by friends)minnie/minny/mini (by friends)minmin (by close friends)mins (by friends)minsy/minsie (by friends)mouse (by close friends)minnie mouse (by close friends)aliases: not applicablegender: femalesexuality: ...

────── RELATIVES ──────

parents: lee chung-ha (mother, alive)
(relationship with lee chung-ha) mina and her mother, despite the slight absence of connection as she grew up, are like two peas in a pod in their own way. they love each other so much so they can be referred to as that way despite both being two very different people. her mother is more feisty and cutthroat when she wants to be while mina is more soft hearted and sensitive (even if she knows how to get what she wants.) growing up, with her mother never really around due to work, mina still loved her mother very much even if the convection they may have once had was gradually fading. eventually, things settled down enough that chung-ha got to be around her daughter more, and the two easily rebuilt their connection even if she still worked a good amount. their bond is unbreakable, and chung-ha's love for her daughter is fierce. anyone who messes with her daughter is messing with her. after her mother moved to greece to retire and to relax, mina has visited her often and still does. her mother is her rock in her life, and that will never change.
  sang ji-woo (father, alive)
(relationship with sang ji-woo) her relationship with her father is something mina prefers not to speak about. while she tries to make the relationship work as she wants a loving father in her life, it never works out the way that mina thinks it would. he only ever cares more about himself, being selfish, favoring ha-yoon (though mina never points that out) and wishing that his daughter to be more perfect, less like her mother, and perhaps more like his sister. their relationship is only hurtful as much as mina wishes it to be better. the two don't speak much, and when they do, it's rather awkward or stand off ish. if not that, it's usually her father ranting or griping about how things turned out with mina, and mina merely listening, never making a peep.
siblings: sang ha-yoon (half-sister, alive)
(relationship with sang ha-yoon) mina's relationship with ha-yoon is... practically non-existent. it feels as if they are acquaintances more than anything else. when introduced to her sister she whenever they were both about thirteen, it seemed as if ha-yoon had no interest in mina at all, and ever since then (even though mina tries her best to get along with her and be friends) still tends to have no interest and treats her as if she's dirt beneath her shoe. yet, in a subtle way. even now as young adults, ha-yoon tries to avoid mina as much as possible, while mina is rather neutral about the situation, even if her feelings are slowly beginning to diminish in something less hopeful for the both of them.
family history: sang mina was born to lee chung-ha and sang ji-woo in incheon, south korea. her parents didn't have the best relationship, something she came to find out as she grew older. their relationship was rocky and rather unstable. the two were married for a month before they divorced after one year of mina being born due to her father cheating on her mother. while that wasn't the only reason (seeing as there were many reasons to divorce one another) the divorce was rather mutual, and something mina wasn't even old enough to comprehend yet. as she grew older, mina gradually began to learn the history of her parents. she visited her father every other weekend, her mother having custody of her but often too busy working to ever see her daughter. her relationship with her mother is more stable than that of her father, who she tries to get along with and earn his love, however, it never quite works out that well. he tends to brush her off, and only ever talks to her about her half sister whenever they speak. she's still in touch with both of her parents and even her half sister, whose relationship is a bit less stable compared to mina and her father. mina is much closer to her mother despite how she grew up, and often visits her as much as she can.