Genesis chuckles. "Neither do I."

Colle steps in between them. "No no, hold on! You can't brush over that."

"Yes we can." Sabre pushes Colle away. "He's not important right now, all he's doing is giving me information."

Colle crosses his arms. "Information you don't really need."

"Useful though." He shrugs. "You'll get over it."

Colle rolls his eyes. "I'm sure I will."

Envir goes back to Sav, who was being silent, and hugs him. "Are you okay Sav?"

Sav nods and hugs him back. "I'll be fine." He rests his chin on Envir's head.

Envir just buries his face in Sav's chest, not really caring about his surroundings despite him being shy. "Okay."

Genesis watches them and smiles knowingly, he thinks they're very cute together. They may not realize it but they've definitely been pining for each other, and even he can see it. He looks at Colle and Sabre, "Well if Sabre is the only one who can see or hear this person," Colle looks at him, "then they aren't much of a threat. Leave them be, Colle."

"Fine. I'm just mad because it's whoever this person is who blew my cover." He turns away from Genesis and looks back to Sabre. "Mind keeping it on the down low?"

Sabre nods and rolls his eyes. "Yeah, if it seems a bit too person I'll keep it." He turns to Shadow. "He said something else that peeked my interest but I won't say anything." He looks back at Colle. "Some of your secrets are safe with me."

"Yeah thanks.. but anyways."

Light Steve raises a hand, getting everyone to shut up. "M?" No response. "Rainbow?" Light looks over to where he was and noticed he's gone. "That's great.."

"What happened?"

"Anyone know where M went?"

Time Steve comes running upstairs. "Help."

"Time? Wait where did-"

"M is unconscious downstairs."

-------------

M wakes up in a dark hallway. Well that isn't ominous at all. He sits up and looks around, and he sees the Crystal Steves again. "Oh.. why am I here again?"

The Violet Steve walks up to him first. "You've fallen unconscious, we brought you here to make sure you'd be alright."

"Oh.. what happened?"

"We don't really know," the Green Steve walks up to him, "but you'll be out for a while."

"Yup!" The Yellow Steve is holding the Red Steve back from the Blue Steve, the two of them don't seem to get along and were fighting. "I say probably stress." He looks down at the Red Steve. "Stop it."

The Red Steve rolls his eyes. "Fine." He goes to a corner and sits down.

---

The Red Steve and the Blue Steve had continued to fight for what seemed like hours.

The Violet Steve looks up. "They're waking you up."

M looks up as well. "Oh- yeah it seems they are."

The Red Steve walks over to M and places his hands on his shoulders. "An old war's casualty has come back to haunt his destroyer and his destroyer's friends." He says. "However, there is someone who could help." He backs away from M.

"Huh?"

"May Origin be with you, and protect you on your journey." The Crystal Steves bow to him, and he disappears from the mind-scape.

"Do you think he'll do the same as I did..?"

"I don't know, Crystal. I don't know.."

"We can hope he doesn't. We know the Second Hero was level headed, maybe he can be as well."

-------

M wakes up to a bunch of Green Steves surrounding him, and he backs into a corner. "Wh-" For whatever reason, he starts coughing violently instead of speaking.

The Green Leader runs into the room. "Everyone out!"

The Green Steves run out of the room and Genesis runs in. "What happened to him?"

The Green Leader worriedly helps M lay back down and stares at him, "I don't know, he just woke up and started coughing!"

Genesis walks over to him. "Maybe I can help. He's clearly been stressed and injured, and now knowing that the Red Steves can't heal naturally, it's best to take it slow anyways."

Green Leader nods. "Yeah, yeah. I just-"

Genesis lays a hand on his shoulder. "Opustiti, Green Leader. We've got this."

Green Leader nods again. "Mhm."

--------

A few hours later, they had finally stabilized M and he was resting again.

Time and Sabre were in the room alongside the Red Leader.

"Will he be alright?"

Genesis nods. "He should be."

"Good.." Sabre sits in a chair next to M, who was still resting. "Here's hoping he'll wake up soon."

There's a knock at the door, and and Green Leader opens the door. "Yes?"

Light Steve appears in the doorway. Sabre, Time, and the Red Leader look at him. "What's up Light?"

"Just checking in on you guys. Is he doing alright?" He walks over to stand beside Sabre and looks down at M.

"Yeah," Genesis walks to the door. "He should wake up soon, but make sure he's able to leave before he does." He walks out and closes the door softly behind him.

Light smiles a bit and looks at Sabre. "I wanted to know if you guys were able to come for a meeting, but that can wait. We need M there as well."

Sabre nods and stands up. "I should.. probably not sit here and sulk all day." He walks to the door and opens it. "Lemme know if he wakes up, I'll be.." He looks out the door, "around." He leaves and closes the door behind him.

Time and Light look at each other and shrug. "He'll be fine.. maybe."

---

Sabre went to the meeting room, the new guests were there with the professor and Violet Leader. Genesis was looking out one of the windows. Odd, he'd been acting strange for a while now.

M was unconscious for about a week or two, nobody really kept track of the exact time because they were worried about him. Genesis had started to act weird.

Weird as in he became distant, and Shadow noticed something was off fairly quick.

~Earlier that week~

"What's your deal, Shadow?"

"Genesis is not acting right." He explains. "He's distancing himself. You and I both know even after knowing him only a few weeks that he's not like that."

Sabre nods, "That's true but still."

Shadow shakes his head. "There is no 'still' Sabre. I feel.. a bad energy coming from his mind." He turns to look at Genesis. "Something's either taking him over or he's going crazy."

~Back to the present~

Sabre and Shadow look at each other.

This was going to be difficult if their new ally was being turned to the evil side, and that's assuming he'd accept the offer.