Chapter 2

I hope you enjoy this chapter! I'll be trying to make it long as well as the other chapters, but it will take longer to come out that way. Well, that's what I do I guess- enjoy!

———————————————————————

Sabre and M stare at the Red Leader in shock. What was he doing here? "Red Leader-?! But I thought—"

"I've been watching you both for a while, and as I am disappointed my apprentice disobeyed me, I am glad he is alright. We're here to help. As much as I don't want to.." The Red Leader says, whispering the last part. He knows they heard him, but that isn't important. "The others are gone as well? It was smart of you to leave someone outside. Either way, what are you going to do now?"

Sabre recovers from his previous shock rather quickly, and shakes his head. "Well, we were talking to Time Steve and he found Void Steve so we're gonna go find the place Time said he'd be and I'm gonna go talk to him."

The other figure steps forward and takes their hood off as well. "If you're saying what I think you are, you're going to need help."

"Professor Red-?! You're here too?! You know what, forget it. I don't really need help but I'd like to not be alone.. until we get there, I mean."

The Professor nods, understanding what he means. "Then we should get going, yes?"

"Yeah. Are we walking or are we able to teleport?" Sabre asks, genuinely not wanting to walk.

The Red Leader sighs, stepping closer to Sabre. "Everyone gather around. Sabre, think of where you're wanting to go and I'll take us there." He says, grabbing Sabre's hand. The Professor grabs M's hand, and M grabs Sabre's other hand. "Ready?" The Red Leader looks at Sabre, and he nods. "Let's go!" Lightning is summoned upon them, and they disappear.

When Sabre opens his eyes, he's met with the giant portal the Darkness was using to get to the void. He shudders, and looks around. "That image was at an angle, but I don't know which.."

M looks around as well, before looking up at a mountain, or a hill.. whichever it is, he thinks that portal is there. "How about there? That image showed stone and trees, it looked like it was high up." He points toward the mountain, or hill. He still doesn't know which to call it.

Sabre makes a noise of approval, "Yeah I agree. Let's go then. Oh wait! It didn't look like it was activated, we'll need redstone.." He turns around, only to see the Professor balancing a fish on his head, and a block of redstone in his hand. "Uh.."

"I have the redstone, let's go!" He runs towards the trees, the fish on his head not falling off somehow.

"Right.. let's go then!" Sabre runs after him, the Red Leader and M following.

Once they get to the river, crossing it and climbing up the mountain, they reach the portal. Sabre and Professor Red walk over to it, while M and the Red Leader stay a bit farther back. The Professor pulls out a pickaxe and hands it so Sabre. "Do not ask why I have this, just break the blocks." He says, and Sabre rolls his eyes, though nobody can see that.

Sabre breaks the corner blocks, and Professor Red replaces them with redstone blocks. Almost immediately after doing so, the portal activates. The Red Leader grabs the Professor's arm and drags him away from the portal. "You're not going in there again." He looks over to M. "Neither are you."

Sabre walks closer to the portal, but turns to face his companions. "I'll go alone. Just stay here, please."

The Red Leader nods, while Sabre turns back to the portal. "Be safe, Sabre.." M says. He doesn't want Sabre to get hurt.