"Very well." He says and Doyoung nods softly before walking out the front door and shutting it behind him. He let's out the breath he didn't realize he was holding before pulling out his phone and following the directions to Ten's house.

"You actually showed up!" Ten says excitedly as he pulls his friend into his house.

"Come come! Let's go to my room! We're waisting time." Ten says as he pulls Doyoung to his room almost tripping him in the process. Ten leads the way to his room and Doyoung aw's at it. It had "christmas" lights hanging from the ceiling that swooped into curves across the room creating a ballroom like effect. A white vanity that looked like it was supposed to be in the backstage of a movie set. Green vines hanging down from the wall that fell perfectly around a mounted mirror. His bed had lots of pillows and stuffed animals on it and Doyoung was sure that if he lied down in it he would never get back up.

"Your room is so pretty." Doyoung compliments.

"Thanks. It doesn't usually look like this though." Ten chuckles before walking further into his room and pulling out his outfit that they had bought during the week.

"You brought your outfit?" Ten asks and Doyoung nods as he signals to his book bag that was supposed to be filled with 'textbooks.'

"Great! Come! We'll do our makeup first." Ten says as he pulls out the chair from his vanity and pulls out a stool from the corner of his room for Doyoung to sit on.

Doyoung sits down anxiously as Ten passes him a headband to hold his hair back.

"Have you ever put on makeup?" Ten asks as he pulls out all the supplies he'll need.

"A little bit." Doyoung confesses as Ten nods.

"Okay. I'm gonna do you first." Ten says and Doyoung nods as Ten starts to place a thin layer of foundation on his face. Doyoung takes a second to admire all the piercings Ten's ears had collected. They were all cohesive and suited him really well.

"Do your parents not say anything about your piercings?" Doyoung asks and Ten immediately shakes his head no while his eyebrows furrow slightly.

"My mom's don't really care, one of them has her ears full of piercings along with tattoos all over her body. She was actually the one to convince me to do my lobes." Ten says as he flicks his ears softly. "And then over time I wanted to get more and more." Ten says sheepishly making Doyoung chuckle.

"You have two moms?" Doyoung asks and Ten nods.

"Yeah, I'm adopted." He says and Doyoung ah's with a small nod. The room going silent for a second.

"I know you want to ask more questions, go for it. It doesn't bother me." Ten chuckles and Doyoung blushes a little bit, embarrassed about being read so easily.

"I'll give you a run down. I was born in Thailand, my parents adopted me when I was five. We lived in the U.S for a few years before moving here because my other mom wanted to be closer to family." Ten says calmly as he continues to apply Doyoung's makeup.

"My mom, the one with piercings and tattoos is thai and my other mom is korean-chinese."

"Is that why you speak so many languages?"

"Precisely!" Ten says and they both laugh.

"God it was so frustrating. When I was in the U.S I would go to school and learn english while also learning regular curricular stuff and then go home and have to learn korean and mandarin." Ten groans as he throws his head back as a sign of exhaustion making Doyoung laugh.

"Coming out must have been easy huh?" Doyoung asks and Ten blows raspberries before laughing.

"Oh yeah. They literally threw me a party." Ten says as he shakes his head making Doyoung burst into laughter.