Part 10. (point of views)

Khloe's P.O.V-

We were driving around. Not really knowing where we were going. Then Nash pulled over and asked us where we wanted to go. Mahogany said the mall and all of us agreed. So we went to the mall. Of course we got stopped a lot for autographs from them and pictures. I didn't care though because I am one of those girls. We went into hollister and I didn't have any money so I just stood there when Nash came up to me and said that he would pay for whatever I wanted. I smiled and gave him a quick hug and picked out a new crop top. Content with what I had picked out I got in line behind Mahogany and Nash paid for both of us. I thanked him. We decided to leave because people coming up to us was starting to get annoying. We went back to johnsons and we all took showers. And me and Mahogany put on our new shirts. I realized I didn't have any under wear or my bra because we came in our bathing suits so Nash told Hayes to come and bring them. He did and I got dressed. We ate dinner at Jacks house and then Mahogany and carter left. Then Matthew left. Leaving Nash, Taylor, Hayes, the Jacks, and me. Then Taylor hugged us and left. Then We left leaving the Jacks. But Gilinsky always sleeps over so no biggie. We went back Nash told me that Jack G wanted my number. So I told him of course yes he could. I checked my phone and I had 2 txts. 1 from Jack. And the other from my best friend back home, Julia. I opened Julia's and it said..."hey Khloe, where are you". I totally forgot to tell her. And that we are on spring break so she probably misses me. I replied "omg, my mom surprised me and I'm at Nash Griers house". Then I opened Jack G's. He said "heyyy 💜". I said "hey❤️" back. And then went downstairs. Elizabeth wasn't home she took Skylynn out shopping. So it was just me Nash and Hayes. Hayes was on the couch with Nash watching tv. Then Nash pulled me into the kitchen and asked to talk. "Look Khloe, I really like you, and I want us to be more than friends, but my fans will say bad stuff about you and I would never want you to get hurt".
"I understand, and I want us to be more than friends too, I'm willing to take hate". I said.
"Then will you be my girlfriend" Nash asked.
"Of course"! I cheered. He grabbed my sides and kissed me. We held hands and walked into the family room.
"What just happened" said Hayes.
"Well your brother asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes". I said.
"That's so sweet" said Hayes.
We watched TV and then Skylynn and Elizabeth got home and we went to bed. I sat awake on Hayes' bed on Twitter. Nash said we would keep our relationship private for now. Then I got a txt from Jack G. "Maddy, are you busy tomorrow?" He asked. I went to Nash and talked to him about what we were doing. He said nothing. I told Nash what Jack G said and I promised him that we were just hanging out. Nash said that he 100% trusts me. And that he's glad that me and his friends were coming close. Jack G said he would pick me up and we could go back to his house and watch a movie. I txted him back saying I would love too. Then I fell asleep. I woke up and got dressed. It was already 10:30 in the morning and he was picking me up at 11:30. So I got on a pair of dark blue denim shorts. And a crop top that said "I love Sunday". Because today was Sunday. And yeah. Then I straightened my hair and put mascara on and a little powder and brushed my teeth and put on lip gloss. I put on my vans and by the time I was done it was 11:30 and so Nash walked me to the door and waved to Jack G. We drove over to his house and then he broke the silence saying that I looked nice. "Thanks so do you". I said. He smiled. His smile was so cute. Now I remember why I had a crush on him. I needed to remember Nash. I was dating Nash now. We got to his house. He put on the tv and asked me about myself. I said "what do you want to know". "Like, what do you like to do". He said. "I like dance" I said. And I used to do cheerlead * then he kissed me. It was long. And I'll admit that I liked it. Jack said "I'm sorry, I don't know what I did". "No it's fine" I said. Then he kissed me again. Then his brother ran out and said omg! Then got his phone out and took a picture. Jack didn't notice because his eyes were closed and his brother said it under his breath. But I did and I told Jack right away. Jack took his phone and deleted the picture. " There". Jack said. "Okay I'm sorry for kissing you" he said. "It's fine, wanna watch tv now" I said. We watched tv and then Jack offered to drive me home after our movie was over. After another hour he dropped me off. I walked into the door and up to Nash's room he was sitting there on Twitter. He got up and hugged me. Julia txted me saying how excited she was to hear about it. Then Jack txted me the picture of us kissing and said. "Glad I checked recently deleted". This was still there. I jumped. And Nash apparently noticed and looked over my shoulder. He looked at me then at his phone. He txted Jack G saying how he couldn't believe that he kissed me. And that we were dating. I knew it wasn't Jacks fault because he didn't know me and Nash were dating. I ran into Hayes room and cried. Nash came in and said that he doesn't think another week will work and neither will we. I cried while packing my stuff. I searched on my phone the next available flight. It was tomorrow. I bought the ticket and then went to the bathroom. I fixed my makeup. While I was Hayes came in. "I heard what happened, it's going to be okay" he said. "I'm leaving tomorrow" I said. He hugged me. Then I went back to his room and went on Twitter. I fell asleep. I woke up at like 5 in the morning which was good. Will was home and he said he was going to go to the airport too so he would bring me. I asked where he was going and he said to New York. Same place as me to see his girlfriend. I thanked him. And thanked Elizabeth and Hayes and Skylynn. Then Nash but quick. We drove to the airport. Will also heard what happened. Nash and him talked last night. I guess Nash was mad at me and not Jack. Which I guess is good. Then I head a familiar voice. It was Jack G. He was yelling my name. I walked up to him and he said he told Nash what really happened and they worked it out. And how Jack never knew we were dating. And then how Nash thinks I won't take him back because instead of talking to me about it he just assumed. And I said okay I want to talk to him. I said thanks to Will and then Jack G drove me home. He said that he was so sorry for causing all of this. I hugged his arm. Because that's all I could really hug while he was driving and I said "it's okay". We got home and Nash was outside. I ran and jumped into his arms. And I started crying and said I was so sorry and he said that he was really sorry. Then we kissed and it lasted a while. We went inside and Nash's mom said that we needed to babysit Skylynn. And Hayes was home for the night. I nodded in agreement to Elizabeth and she left. Hayes was in his room. And Skylynn was sleeping. So it was just me and Nash.

Nash P.O.V

I wanted to talk to Khloe about what happened. So I said "Look, it really doesn't make sense to me why he would kiss you and you didn't even get mad at him". Khloe said "Nash wtf I'm not going to just yell at him, he stopped a few seconds after it started and said sorry then I said okay and he kissed me again". "And when he let go of my lips what I needed to worry about was getting the picture that his brother took deleted". "I already said I was sorry Nash". She said. Her words killed me. I looked into her eyes. "I'm sorry babe". I blushed. "It's okay" she said. "But when Jack kissed me, all I could think about was how much I wanted it to be you". "Nash can we watch a movie" "Of course babe". I put on a scary movie and she was basically on my lap in fear. Then she leaned over and kissed me. It was a really long and good kiss.

Khloe's P.O.V

Hayes walked down the stairs but we didn't stop. "Woahhh get a room, can we stop the make out sesh" Hayes yelled. "Oh your just jealous" I yelled back. Hayes sat next to us and watched the rest of the movie. My mom called. I got up and went into the kitchen. "Hey mom" I said into the phone. "Hello, so sorry to tell you but this isn't your mom" some rude sounding lady I didn't know said. "Umm where's my mom and why do you have her phone". I said. "Sorry sweetie this is auntie Carol, (she said in a snivily voice like she's been crying) your mom is in the hospital and she might not make it the rest of the night. She fell on the ice and knocked out really bad, and that cause brain damage that caused her to be paralyzed and the doctor informed us that she could die in her sleep". I started to feel dizzy so I sat down on the cold floor. "W-wait s-so I won't e-ever see my m-mom again" I whispered. "I'm so sorry babe". She said. "Tell her that I love her so much and I would have done anything to go see her but I don't have a plain ticket and I doubt I would make it". I said. "I will definitely pass the message". She said. I hung up. I buried my head and let out silent cries. Hayes walked in laughing. Then saw me and was like "dayyum what happened". "My mom is dying tonight" I said. Hayes' eyes were glossy like he was ready to cry. He ran down and sat next to me. He kissed my check (in a friendly way). "Nash get in here" he yelled. Nash ran in. He saw me. And picked me up. He put me on the counter and Hayes told him everything. Nash hugged me. And said "I'm so sorry babe" he said. He picked me up and put me on the couch. He called his mom and told her. His mom said she was on her way. We were all gonna just chill for the night.

Elizabeth's P.O.V

When I got Nash's phone call. I cried. I didn't know what to do. I decided I would talk to just Khloe. I got home and found her cuddled in between Nash and Hayes with Skylynn on her lap. I took a quick picture. Then told Nash and Hayes to put her to bed. I took Khloe upstairs in my room and we talked. "Khloe babe, do you want to go home to your dad" I asked. She got choked up and said. "My dad passed away 3 years ago, so now I have no body". "Oh honey, I'm so sorry" I said. "I don't know how your aunt and you would feel about this but you can live here if you want. We can renovate and move you into the guest room". "I would love that" she said. "Great, I'll call your aunt and talk to the boys and we will move you in".

Nash's P.O.V

My mom came down the stairs and told me that Khloe was moving in. I blocked out the rest of what she said. Me and Hayes ran up. And talked about everything.

Author note

Hey everyone! I'm writing a new story after this. I haven't planned everything. So if you want to comment some ideas you can. I think I might make magcon come back. But not sure yet. Thanks for reading. Love you guys.
I might make a sequel to this.