Part 4

Nash brought me into the limo. The limo was huge but Nash sat right next to me. He grabbed me a can soda out of the cooler. I opened it and it made that sound. "I love that sound" I said. "So do I boo" said Nash. "Your beautiful" Nash said again. "Your perfect" I said. "That's all you but thanks" said Nash. "My eyes filled with tears. "Are u okay" Nash said. "It's you" I said. "Me"? Nash asked sounding confused. "I just, I have a fan for 5 years, and I have always known that one day maybe I could get to go to your meet and greet, but the fact that you surprised me and now I get to hang out with you for a week is just plain amazing and I just love you so much. "Aww your so sweet, and I love you so much too babe, and I'm so happy I could hang out with you for a whole week too babe". I just smiled. I look over at him and he said "do you want to watch some tv". "Sure" I said. "We're are we going". "Well first we are going to spend tonight at my moms house with Hayes and Skylynn, and that's all you need to know for now". "Okay, great, I can't wait to meet Hayes and Skylynn, and your mom"! "We can all take a group picture of you want" said Nash. "I would love that". I said. Nash took out his phone and asked for my number. I gave it to him without even thinking. Then he put on the limo TV, and then asked me if I was hungry. I wasn't really so I just said no not yet. He said okay let me know. And then before I knew it I fell asleep for a few hours.