Part 8

We ended up just having me sleep in his room because it was late. And we would figure everything out in the morning. I took out my earrings and took off my dress and got in my sweatpants and cami. And washed my face and went to his room. I left the dress in the bathroom on the sink. And I went back and got it. I left my hair the way it was. And then fell asleep.

That morning, I woke up to the smell of fresh pancakes that Elizabeth made. I got up. Went to the bathroom and fixed my hair. Washed my face. Brushed my teeth. And went back in. I just checked Twitter. I realized by then I had 100k followers. Then I realized Nash had posted pictures of us and tagged me know them. I was so happy about that. I realized that it was only 7:30. And I decided that since I couldn't fall back asleep I could just go downstairs and offer to help finish making breakfast. Skylynn was down there helping. And she said. "I'm sorry but I forgot your name again". "Oh that's fine sweetie, its Abby. "Is there anything I can do to help" I asked. Elizabeth responded. "Could you just take Skylynn outside and get the paper. And run around for a little and get some energy out. Skylynn jumped on my back and I waked outside. She mainly asked me questions. Like where I lived. What my last name was. Then Hayes can out to join us. I could feel myself blush. He's so hot. He sat down on the front step with me. He asked what we were doing today. I basically told him what Nash told me. Then he kissed me. "Ooohh what are you doing" said Skylynn. "Skylynn you'll understand when you grow up" Hayes said. Then he asked me how prom was. I replied by saying that it was really fun. Then he asked me if I wanted to catch at movie with him today. I said that I would love too. Hayes said he would look up the time for the movies today and he asked if I could tell Nash. So I went back inside and Elizabeth asked me to wake Nash. I went up stairs and stroked his soft hair. He slowly woke up. And as we were waking downstairs I told him that and he said that after that depending on the time we should go out for lunch. Then come back and we could all go to the beach. I agreed and told Hayes and he said that the movie time was for 11:30 and we could see The Fault In Our stars. I've seen that movie once but it was great so seeing it again would be cool.

We sat down and ate the pancakes. We finished. And I went upstairs to get dressed. I figured I could just shower when we got back from the beach. I put on my skinny jeans, white cami, cardigan, brown tall boots, and my gold hoop earrings. I brushed my teeth, got a piece of gum, grabbed my purse, and my phone. I walked down the stairs. And Hayes was there. We still had an hour before we had to leave so we watched frozen with Nash and Skylynn.

An hour later we left and went to see the movie. It was really good. I cried and Hayes saw me and laughed. "Oh shut up" I said kidding around. He threw his arm around me as the movie was ending. We walked out of the movie theater. And some guy around my age, came up to me and said "let me get them digits". I went blank. Luckily I was with Hayes. He said "Sorry but she's with me". "Oh yeah, you look a little young, prove it"! the guy said. Hayes leaned in and kissed me. And I kissed him back to. The guy said oh sorry. And walked away. "Thanks Hayes". "Sorry if I made you uncomfortable". Hayes said. "No that was perfect, that guy was making me uncomfortable". "Glad I could help". Hayes said.

We got home and I ran and jumped into Nash's arms. He hugged me. Then put me down. And I ran and hugged Hayes too. Then Nash yelled.. BEACH TIME!! YEAHHHH we all yelled. I went upstairs and put on my purple and navy blue bikini. And put my hair in a messy beach bun. And put on a crop top. I went downstairs. And put on my flip flops that I left downstairs. Then we grabbed towels and left. We walked out to the shed in there backyard to get tubes when Skylynn walked out crying. Nash ran up to her and picked her up. He asked what was wrong. And she said that she really wanted to come. Nash looked at me asking for permission. The more people, the more fun. He put Skylynn down and Nash asked me to help her get her tube. We each got a tube. And got in the car.

We arrived at the beach, and I helped Skylynn into her tube. I got in mine and I got in mind. We all held hands, Hayes on the end, then me, Nash, and Skylynn was in Nash's arms. We all ran in. Then I ran out because it was freezing. Nash ran after me, picked me up, and ran into the water with me. He threw me in and I screamed. Then laughed. I got back in my tube that started to float away, but Hayes got it for me. We swam for like 2 hours. And then went back home. I took a shower in the downstairs bathroom and then rapped a towel around myself and went upstairs, got my bag, and decided to change in Skylynn's room because she wasn't in there.

I got changed and went back downstairs and only Elizabeth was in there grabbing a pitcher of lemonade not noticing me. She then realized I was there once I said where's Nash. She said he just got out of the shower and Hayes and Skylynn were outside on the tire swing. So I followed her outside and I joined Hayes and Skylynn. Skylynn told me to go on and so I did and her and Hayes pushed me. I was laughing because of how cute she was. I slowed down and got off and we just kept taking turns. Then Nash joined us. Then we all made a vine. We wanted to go out to eat tonight so we went to Buffalo Wild Wings and it was a lot of fun. It was funny because when our waitress came to our table Nash started videoing and Hayes was like "Zayyyum, you gotta bae, or nah". And she was like YEASSS. We finished eating and then headed back to the house.

Authors note- Sorry I didn't leave you hanging on this part. I'm gonna keep writing. So just keep reading please. Love you guys.