Chapter 5: Meri jaan tujme hai atki

Since today is 1 month Anniversary of MaAn here is a special update for you all! Hope you all enjoy!!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

------------------------------------------------------------------

There had been many competitions and in all of them Anupama had participated. Although she didn't win them all, Anuj made sure that in each and every performance he's there to see her dance. He used to think that the judges are mad that they think someone else danced better than Anupama. All his feelings were open to Devika but Anuj had given her his kasam that she will not tell anything to Anupama till the time he isn't ready to go and talk to her about his feelings. Devika always tried to talk some sense into him but he was soo stubborn.
_____________________________________________

It was one of these beautiful college days that Anuj came to college with a beautiful smile and a happy mood. But destiny had something else in store for him.

It was their free period amd Anuj was off with his friends in his special spot. On the other hand, Anupama and Devika had gone to their spot. Today her friends had not come to college so the two girls were alone. Anupama had an upcoming competition and she needed to practice so she took Devika with her to their spot as at that time, normally no one used to be there.

They both reached their spot and Anupama started to practice and Devika enjoyed her dance. Soon she was called by one of their professors and Devika promised Anupama that she'll be back soon. Anupama continued her practice despite being alone. She didn't realize that some seniors had come from behind her. They started to whisper to eachother to which Anupama was unaware of.

Boy: Yaar Yuvraj, Prithvi, kya mast baal hai iss ladki ke na..kitna maza aayega aaj!

Yuvraj: Sahi bol raha hai tu Vivek!

This Vivek was different from the one that was Anuj's friend. He was a senior who was in his 7th semester, i.e., 3rd year.

Vivek: Prithvi, tu jaa aur tel le aa

Soon Prithvi came back with a bottle of oil and the other two boys left as their class was about to start. Vivek stayed back.

Vivek: Oye ladki! Sunn!

Anupama was shocked to hear a voice let alone a male voice. She stopped her dance and turned around. Seeing a senior she became very scared and quietly obliged to whatever he said.

Anupama: Ji..

Vivek: Ab sunn! Yeh le tel, aur chup chap apne baalo me laga! Samjhi kya! Aur lagane ke baad teen..(He laughed) teen chotiya bhi banana hai tujhe! Samjhi!

Anupama: Par.. par..

Vivek: Par kya?! Ha?! Par kya?!

Anupama: ku.. kuch..kuch nahi..

Anupama was too scared to take up a fight with a senior. She quietly sat down on the bench which was there to open her choti.

This incident was heard by one of Anuj's friends. He came back running to their spot.

Arun: Anuj! Anuj! Woh Anupama ko na ek senior bully kar raha hai aur usse kaha hai ki woh tel lagake teen chotiya banaye!

Although all his other friends were laughing, Anuj's blood was boiling.

Anuj: (to himself) Dekh lunga beta tujhe!

Till the time Anuj came to the spot, everything had happened. Anupama was already in 3 chotis with oil applied on her hair. The senior was laughing hard on her and made her look like a fool. He soon left the place but before Anuj couldve stopped him the bell rang and a person came from behind them and they got the news that their other classes were also over.

Anupama ran to her home but Anuj, he was going to teach that bully a lesson. He found his senior from the cultural committee and described the face of the bully. The senior identified him and helped Anuj by calling him to the ground alone. That bully came and found Anuj standing there and was indeed surprised as the guy who had called him had said that someone wanted to talk, he was thinking a girl maybe or atleast someone of his age.

Vivek: Kya hai bacche?

Anuj: Tumhara naam?

Anuj was dead serious. If someone he knew saw him now, then they would not believe that this is the same Anuj Kapadia they knew.

Vivek: Vivek..kyu kya kaam hai tumhe mujhse chote?

Anuj: Vivek ji kaam nahi..hisab chukta karna hai..

Vivek: Kaunsa hisab?

Anuj: tumne meri..tumne aaj ke din ek ladki ko bully kia na..ussi ka badla lena hai..

Vivek: ooo! Mai toh dar gaya! Tu chotu mujhse panga lega! Le ke toh dikha! Dikha!

Vivek attacked Anuj with a punch which Anuj dodged and counter attacked him. The fight went awfully long and the result was that Vivek was severely injured. Anuj felt satisfied.

Anuj: Jaane se pehele bol raha hu..aage se Anupama par ya kisi bhi ladki par aapni gandi nazar mat dalna..aur bully karne ka toh soochna bhi mat..samjhe?

Vivek: Ha.. ha..I'm.. I'm very very sorry..

Anuj left the ground and while leaving he called up a people to help the senior. That was the same time when Vivek's parents were crossing the place and upon seeing his condition and a lottle of the fight they came running. The father and the mother stopped Anuj to question him and take him to the police. Anuj told then everything and the parents were ashamed. They took their soon to the hospital and apologized to Anuj.

The next day, Anupama noticed that the senior names Vivek who had bullied her yesterday was no where in sight. She also noticed that bullying in the college had come to a standstill. For the next 2 & 1/2 weeks Vivek didn't come to college and Anupama just thought that maybe he was out for an outing so he wasn't attending college. Anuj on the other hand was happy that he learnt his lesson.

After this incident, Anuj and his friends were the ones who picked up their hockey sticks to beat the bad men in the college.

One such day, Anuj was brought on crossroads. He caught some batchmates eyeing on Anupama and passing some nasty comments on her. His anger was on the 9th cloud. He managed to get the boys to a place after Arun tried to talk some sense into them, instead of understanding, they had beaten up Arun. This was when they all threatened them that they will use their hockey sticks on them. Anuj came at the last stage of their trial. He was shocked to see the person leading this gang of people. He had never imagined that such a situation could ever occur in his life.

Anuj: Tum! Tum bhi aisi giri hui harkate karne lage?! Tumse yeh umeed nahi thi Vansh! Kabhi bhi nahi!

Vansh: Oh SHUT UP! Tum kaun hote ho mujhe kuch bhi kehne wale? Dam hai toh mujhse ladke dikha! Chichundar!

Anuj: Vansh tumhe mai last warning deta hu! Maan jaao nahi toh aanjam bohot bura hoga! Last warming hai kyuki tum mere dost ho! Samjhe?!

Vansh: Oh please! Mai tumhara dost nahi hu! Mere standards tumse kafi upar hai!

Anuj: dikhai de raha hai tumhare standards mujhe Vansh! Tum..tum ek ladki ke baare me aise baate kar kaise sakte ho?!

Vansh: Bak bak bak bak! Himmat hai toh mardo ki tarah ladh!

Anuj didn't want it! He couldn't ever raise his hand on his friend! That too his best friend with whom he had spent almost his entire childhood with! No! No he cannot do it! He just cannot!