Meeting the little snowflake

On the vast of nothingness where the most powerful being reside. Rimuru Tempest the oldest and strongest True dragon was chilling until he got bored in this dimension and decided to go to the Cardinal world that is created by his younger brother Veldanava.

Rimuru's POV

This place is getting boring there's practically nothing here.

"Ciel let's go to the Cardinal world that Velda created"

<Very well master>

"By the way how is Velda doing this days"

<Master the individual Veldanava>

"(Sigh) That idiot let himself get killed.... So how did he die anyway?"

<Veldanava lose most of his power when his daughter was born and use his remaining power to create a pet for his daughter>

"I see... Wait did you say daughter!?"

<Yes master>

"Hahaha I see that's the reason well I can just revive him but not right now I don't want that kid bragging about his daughter. So I have a niece now" I said happily.

<Yes master and also there's 3 new true dragon in existance now>

"I see well I like to meet them so who are they?" I asked.

<"The White Ice Dragon Velzard"
"Scorch Dragon Velgrynd " and
"Storm Dragon Veldora" this are the new true dragons master>

"And Veldanava didn't even tell me I bet they don't even know me" I said and give out a long sigh.

"Well where are they anyway" I asked my trusted partner.

<The White Ice Dragon reside in the frozen continent, the Scorch Dragon is in the eastern empire and the Storm Dragon is sealed in a cave by an unknown Hero 100 years ago>

"Well looks like the two is on a good place and condition unlike the other one" I said.

"What happened to the other one anyway" I asked.

<The Storm Dragon Veldora attack a city and a unknown Hero sealed him with Infinite imprisonment>

"I see a rascal dragon....... Anyway I should visit the oldest among the 3 so Ciel teleport me their and conceal my aura" I said.

<As you wish>

Frozen continent

*Velzard POV*

Huh another boring day. There's nothing to do here why did brother Veldanava even let me be the partner of this idiot demon anyways. Guy is not a bad friend but an idiot one. Why did brother even waste time on him and didn't even pay much attention to me. I wish I have another big brother someone who will pay attention and take care of me.

"(Sigh) what a boring day" I said

"Well you can always have a walk you know" ???

"Huh!? Who's there!" I said out loud.

"Hahaha sorry about that" A man appears in front of me.

Who's this guy what is he doing here anyway

"Who are you?" I asked a little curious because he kinda look like big brother Veldanava but more handsome.

Rimuru's POV

"Who are you" Velzard asked.

"(Smile) Well your not gonna believe it easily but I'm your big brother" I said in the most positive way.

"Huh!? That can't be true I only have one big brother" Velzard said.

"Like I said your not gonna believe it easily then let me introduce myself then I'm Rimuru Tempest The Void God Dragon" I said.

"W-Wait your the one that's in the story of brother Veldanava!?" Velzard exclaimed.

"Yep that's me the oldest True dragon in existance" I said.

After about a few more minutes of explaining she finally believe me and it's pretty hard to explain it.

Velzard POV

I can't believe it I have another big brother but this one is totally different than the other one.

"So b-big brother how long will you stay" I asked because I want to know him more.

"(Smile) Why you already want me to leave?" He said and I panicked.

"No no no! That's not it... I just want to know you more" I said looking the other way totally embarrassed. Then I suddenly felt a hand on my head.

"Hehe easy there little snowflake I'm just kidding" He said with a smile while petting my head. It kinda feel nice actually brother Veldanava never done this to me. And he already gave me a nickname. I kinda like it because big brother Rimuru have it to me.

"Anyway big brother have you already know what happened to big brother Veldanava?"I asked because he might not know. Wait what if he got piss when he find out!?

"I already know I can just revive him now If I want but knowing him since his a kid he will brag about his wife and daughter" he said with a little annoyed face.

"I-I see how about we go inside big brother?" I asked because it's kinda rude that we talked outside the castle.

"(Smile) sure little snowflake and it seems there are other people there" he said.

Crap I forgot about idiot Guy I just wish he doesn't challenge big brother. Just by knowing his the true oldest among us true dragons means his stronger than all of us combined.

"Y-Yeah" I said sweating a little and walk with my brother.

Rimuru's POV

Who would know that my little sister is such an adorable girl unlike twinkle star. I just hope the other 2 are like Velzard. Anyway I can feel someone is strong among the worms inside this castle and from what I can tell it's a guy if this person is my little sister's boyfriend I must make sure he can protect her. But if he hurt her I make sure he pay for what he done.

(Sorry just got out of the hospital because appendicitis but I will try uploading now)