When you disappeared that's all you heard from Douma When you opened your eyes, you noticed that your vision was a bit blurry. You closed your eyes again so that your eyes would not be blurry. When you opened your eyes again, it was clear.

When you opened your eyes you felt like you were breathing too much you stood on your futon and tried to breathe normally.

When you were out of breath normally you looked outside and saw that it was morning you didn't realize it was morning.

You suddenly remembered your dreams last night

What kind of dream is that's... was scary my dream last night I thought I was going to die and the dubs I saw in my dream all seemed true and what I feared was that I dreamed of a temple leader's wedding and I saw inside the chamber of the temple there were dead bodies scattered and hanging from the ceiling and you saw you and his mother there and the thing I fear most of all there is the temple leader'

You said to yourself.

You can describe what he looks like he is wearing a crown on his head his hair color is golden yellow and his eyes are rainbow color.

One thing you will never forget is his smile that never fades on his face you can't say that he is happy with something or he is happy with himself that as long as you live that will be scary.

You got up on the futon and went to the bathroom to take a shower When you took a bath, you couldn't help but think of your dream last night. It seemed real that you met a demon temple leader, but it was just a dream, everything you saw in your dream could also come true.

A few hours later you finished your bath after you took a bath you were dressed you just dressed in simple clothes and then you left your room.

(Your outfit)

You walked down the hallway to the living room and your eye saw a piece of paper you approached the table where you saw the paper when you saw the paper you were shocked at what was written on the paper

........................................................................

Letters