The meeting after battle

Hello everyone and welcome to very first chapter of MegaOp fanfic, this chapter is inspired by other person which I cannot remember name of the user, anyways hope you'll enjoy 

Optimus and Megatron fought again, Megatron pinned Optimus to the mountain wall and Megatron said to him  " When will you understand that this war won't end by simple argument or death! " Optimus by this did not respond but kicked away Megatron so he was free to make a move and free himself. Optimus then said with his serious as always tone " And why won't we stop this war by forgetting everything that happened in past. Why even you betrayed us?! " by this Optimus made Megatron mad, so he grabbed Optimus jawline and said " Do not talk about this, and do not speak of betraying " by these words Megatron let Optimus free and walked away, Optimus only looked at him leaving, by this time he saw Autobots ship and he saw Crosshairs, Drift and Hound standing at top of it. 

Hound greet Optimus and asked " Why were you there so long? " Crosshairs and Drift said the same thing as Hound did and Optimus only responded by sightings and walking in the ship. Hound, Crosshairs and Drift looked at Optimus " Do you think boss is upset? " Drift asked his teammates and Crosshairs just stand silent and Hound answered to Drift's question " I bet it's about some kind of argument between someone " .

Bumblebee was with Hot Rod and Cade as Grimlock and his brothers were at actual place where Cade was before the battle with Quintessa and other deceptcions. Optimus walked around ship when he heard his teammates enter the ship, Bumblebee saw Optimus and asked him " Are you alright? " Optimus answered with his usual but yet sad voice " I'm fine, thank you for caring " Optimus then said " I will be somewhere to clear my mind and I'll come back later " Optimus was stopped by Hot Rod and Bumblebee " But you just came here " Hot Rod said with sort of disappointed voice " I know but I just need a time alone " Optimus said as he walked out the ship.

He went to woods/forest and then he heard something, he couldn't see it but he heard footsteps. He soon saw Megatron walking to him ' not again... ' he thought as he saw Megatron calm and probably not in mood to fight again, " Do not worry old friend  I'm not in mood and I'm not here to fight you again as much as I would want too now " Megatron said with calm voice. " Then why are you here? " Optimus asked as Megatron came closer and closer " Probably the same thing you're here. Can't I just walk somewhere to clear my mind? " Megatron said in asking  tone but not really was asking about it. Optimus then said " Hm... I guess you have right as me to walk here too " Megatron chuckled and was close enough that if he would want to he would hug him. Optimus looked away and Megatron said " You know I want to see your eyes/optics so don't turn your head when I'll speak with you, alright? " by that Megatron grabbed Optimus chin and forced him to look at him.

Ok so I hope that this short chapter is ok and you enjoyed it, I will make more but I have school tomorrow and after tomorrow so I'll probably be back online in Wednesday. I really want to make other part now but I have my own chores so bye see you in next chapter that'll come out in 2 days!