king steve (smut warning)

MATURE WARNING!
"this is nancy and robin what do you want dingus." we heard the voice say on the other end of the walkie-talkie. "you didn't say over, we need your help meet at the library tomorrow! over and out." dustin said reducing its antenna. nancy and robin had been dating for a new months now and everyone accepted them and they were always the best at finding out information we needed.

for the rest of the day we created a plan to go through one of the opened gates vecna had created along with the killings and how to end the curse. it was getting late and so everyone went home, leaving me steve and dustin at home.

i set steve's bed up for him on my floor and got some of my oversized clothes out of my closet for him to sleep in. "am i okay using your shower?" steve asked me, fixing his hair. "yeah of course." i replied handing him the clothes.

i sat on my bed after changing into my own pyjamas and began to read comics when steve came out of the bathroom with wet dripping hair. i couldn't help but stare at his shirtless figure.

when did steve get so hairy?!

he noticed me staring and smirked, walking over to me and sitting on my bed. "i hate sleeping in shirts i hope that's okay." i wasn't complaining but me and steve were friends and i was starting to catch feelings for eddie whether i liked to admit it or not. "this brings back memories dont you think?" steve asked, looking around my room. "yeah, remember this?" i stood up and walked over to my record player. africa by toto began to play and i looked at steve. "ohhh yes when i helped you uhh study! jesus how do you remember the song that was playing." he asks as i sit back down. "it's one of my favourites." i replied to him, closing my eyes and swaying to the song. i felt his burning eyes on me and turned to look when suddenly he sits up and kisses me. all the memories flood back from when we dated in 83' and i kissed him back. i wasn't even thinking i just lay back into my pillow as steve got on top of me. i sensed his breathing getting heavier as he reached to undo my shirt. "steve" i whispered trying to get his attention. i felt his hand trace down my body and start to touch me through my underwear "steve!" i hit his shoulder and pulled away from his lips. "what?" he said softly holding my cheek. "you know we can't do this." i whispered to him. "why not?" he said. "i cant lose you as a friend like i did last time this will ruin everything and you really mean everything to me." i replied sitting up. "yeah i know you're right i'm sorry i'll go sleep in dustins room." he didn't even let me talk, he just walked out of my room.

i lay confused on my bed staring at the ceiling. a few minutes go by and i was beginning to fall to sleep when i heard a tapping sound. "what now?!" i groaned and went to go open my bedroom door. to my surprise no one was there, that's when i realised it was coming from my window. i went to go and open it.

"what are you doing here?!" i sharply whispered at the long haired boy crawling through my window. "i came to yano, make sure nothing was going on." eddie said. why is he so possessive suddenly? "okay well, i made steve sleep in dustins room in the end so you have nothing to worry about." i replied closing my bedroom window. "i knew it, you're in love with me." eddie proudly said and i hit his chest. "fine since you're begging to stay over." i said getting back into my bed. eddie removed his clothes until he was only in his boxers and climbed into my bed.

i could get used to having eddie sleeping next to me more often. he then found his arms around my waist like last night, it was comforting knowing he was there. he pulled my hips back onto him and i felt his dick pushed up against me. i decided to tease him by further fidgeting back onto him which resulted in me feeling him get hard.

"y/n" eddie whispered down my neck. i turned to face him when he grabbed my face and kissed me. i found myself climbing on top of him as he held onto my hips to guide me back and forth on his boner. i was still wet from what happened with steve but this tipped me over the edge. i reached to grab eddies boxers. "no princess let me make you feel good." eddie said and flipped me over so he was now above me. i had my legs spread around his waist and he began to rub my clit. i tried my best to control my moans but he made me feel so good. "can you be quiet for me like a good girl?" he asked pushing his finger inside me. the coldness of his rings once again made my whole body tense resulting in me moaning. "i told you to be quiet." eddie repeated. "eddie-" i whimpered but he put his hand over my mouth going faster. i dug my nails hard into his back as i felt myself get closer, i could tell he liked that. he kissed up my neck to my ear. "are you close sweetheart?" i could only hum in response as his hand was still over my mouth so nobody would hear us. "cum on my fingers." and with him saying that, my body raced with ecstasy and i let myself go all over him. he then licked his fingers clean and kissed me.

afterwards, he walked me to the bathroom as my legs were still shaky, he helped me clean myself and even brushed my teeth for me, or at least tried before i laughed and accidentally spat toothpaste on him. we then got back into bed and he stoked my hair until i fell asleep.