stealthy, like a ninja

"absolutely not harrington you're coming in through the window." i said holding steve back from walking through my front door. "seriously? what is this? sophomore year again?" he asked. "oh yeah no that's a perfect idea, let's just let you walk in through my house and let our mom see the most wanted man in hawkins in front of her." "yeah dude, you know what she's like." followed dustin.

we all went upstairs into my room. "why is eddies jacket here?" asked dustin. the awkward silence was broken with the loud crash of steve harrington falling through my window. dustin rolled his eyes. "told you, ninja." he said sorting out his jacket. "so where am i gonna sleep?" steve asked. "in here." dustin casually said. "woah, i mean i didnt think you guys were a thing." eddie jealously said. "we're not." i replied, "i'll set up the bed for you steve." steve smiled as eddie looked away.

dustin then explained who vecna was and what happened with a girl named chrissy. "so you're telling me steve's game was so bad a girl died?" eddie said and we laughed. "this isn't funny munson we need to figure out how to end the curse before they take another one of us." "another one?" i asked. max looked on the floor. max explained what had happened to her at the grave yard and we both told the group about what our experience. "what were you doing at eddies house anyway y/n?" steve asked. "oh you know just floating in the air trying to fight this so called vecna creature." i replied sarcastically. "how exactly are we going to end it dustin?"

"robin? nancy? do you copy? over."