Cherche laughed a bit and sat down in a chair.
"How many kids are coming today?" She asked.
"I think four, at least, that's the amount of parents that made sure to call a head."
She gave a bit of a disapproving look but Robin just gave her a embarrassed smile.

"Well I think four is a good number." "Your first day should start off small." She added.
"Yeah, it should go well since Henry promises to be a good helper." Robin said.

They both looked at the man holding his son and he stuck out his tongue. "He better." "The last thing we need is traumatized kids."

He gave a joking pout and kissed her forehead. Cherche is truly a beautiful women. Long rose pink hair and beautiful eyes to match. Henry, likewise, is a handsome man. His soothing white hair matching his violet eyes perfectly. Gerome is adorable, born with his fathers hair that goes surprisingly well with his mothers eyes.

Robin felt the slightest pinch of envy, but pushed it aside. She was very happy her friend had a loving family. It's not like after Henry got a family she was left behind. No. She was welcomed still a big part of his life as a beloved aunt to Gerome.

It wasn't hard to relate to Gerome since his parents had him at a young age. The two got married right out of high school. Having Gerome when both of them were nineteen. Now five-year-old Gerome was a bright young boy with intelligence like his mother.

Beep beep! The sound of a car horn took Robin out of her trance. She only just realized how long she had been dazed off when she saw henry point at his watch. She looked out the window to see the first car pull up.
"Oh no Gerome! No!" His mother called out as the boy bolted out the door.

"He has a thing for cars." Henry said plan and simple.
Cherche sighed, "He shouldn't just run out to a random one."

Robin laughed and got up.
"It's okay, I got him!" She said as she bolted out after him.

Outside:
"Daddy, are we here now?" The young girl peeked out her window to see better.
"Yes, Lucina, we are." Her father said.

He looked at the sign and a gave a soft laugh.
"What a strange name, Fire Emblem daycare." He gave a small shrug and got out of the car. He studied the area, feeling comfort in it being a gated area with a play ground.

With this, he went around to let out his daughter. She was very excited as she was unbuckled from her car seat. She hopped out quickly and grabbed his hand with a big smile.

"Now Lucina, I need you to be a big girl while I go to work, ok?"
He was more than confident that she could behave, but a small pep talk never hurt anyone.

"Yes daddy!" She gave an excited nod and a smile came to his face. "Gerome, please come back!" A voice called as a boy with white hair ran past us and behind the car. He looked up at the young women that walked up to him.

"Please don't do that, you parents will be worried." she said, picking him up. He gave her a small smile and nodded.

She had a apron on so she must work here, but that's not what caught the mans attention. No, not that at all. She was a very lovely women, no one could deny it. Her long brown hair was in a high ponytail. Equally soft brown eyes stared down at the smiling boy in her arms as she rubbed his head. "Your parents will be worried Gerome." "Oh?"

She looked up at the young man as he hesitated to find something to say.
"Had I been staring that hard?" He asked himself.

Despite Robins confusion she gave a bright smile as she walked up to them.
"Good morning!" She said, the excitement in her very clear.

"My name is Robin Grima, welcome to Fire Emblem daycare." The man smiled back and shook her extended hand.

"Hello, my name is Chrom Shepard, and this is my daughter Lucina." He said, looked down to his daughter.