He packed his necessary things and ran downstairs hanging his bag on his right shoulder. He instantly entered in the kitchen and pecked his mother's cheek and sat on the dinning table.

" Now quickly do your breakfast i have to go early today as a special customer is coming" nataliya said serving him his food instantly and pour the milk.

" Well who is your so called special customer?" He asked chewing his sandwich carefully not to spit the material from his mouth or else his mother will surely make him mop the whole house.

" Well she is new in the city and is so so lavish like omg her net worth is higher than a super rich omg ohh m g" she was just blabbing random things about her special customer in was least intrested.

" Ok mom i am done see ya" he hastely rapped and engulfed his mother in a tight hug and flashed from his house where his friends were waiting for him.

He waved at them with a smiling face he was so excited today as he was going to hangout with his friends at the near club.

" Hey robin you are again late" his friend messi said crossing his arms over hip ml chest glaring at robin.

" Umm you know my maa was blabbing about her new special customer so that's why" he muttered innocently looking at his friends that made them sigh and shook their head.

" When will you stop putting your blames on the others" the another one said with a done face anyway they are best friends since childhood as they new about his past and felt sad the brunette.

No one ever tried to break their friendship i mean how cute they look together who would try to sulk the babys.

They started to walk on the sideway talking about random stuff. Now they were standing and waiting for the traffic signal to turn red so they can cross the road as soon as the red light appeared there all the vehicles stopped. Three of them were walking to the next end messi and jack reached on the footpath but robin accidentally dropped his coin which was in his hand. He also came by when he realised that his coin or say lucky coin is missing he checked his pockets in case if he shoved it in but it was no where to be found.

Then his gaze went to the mid road where something was shining he narrowed his eyes and saw his coin laying there on the zebra crossing he ran to pick it. But he didn't realise that the signal was green now the vehicle were running in speed.

He picked it and stood straight but reality hit his really hard now he saw where he was what was the condition. Suddenly he saw a high speed car was coming towards him he was ftozen on his spot. His friends were calling his name but his body was numb. He wanted to move he wanted to run away from there but his body was not supporting him a bit.

The car honk was like a buzz for him the car was still coming. And now it was about hit him but the car driver rotated the steering which made the car drift and it went from the side of robin. The screech of tires was heard and finally after rotation it stopped at a fine distance. The tire burn marks were printed on the road.

Messi came to see if his friend was okay or not.

" Hey robin hey bro" he called his name due to lack of response they shook him a little which made him flinch. As he remembered everything he looked around then to that car where a girl was standing there hands on her waist. He quickly ran towards her to apologise.

" Please i am sorry It's my fault" he plead to the girl whose age he guessed might be nineteen or twenty or a little bit older.
She looked at him with a serious face her dark expression sent a shiver through his body. Then he realised what she was wearing her clothes look much expensive a long grey coat with a turtle neck sweater in black her jeans too black with black boots. Then his face which was the beautiful as hell. Her dark serious eyes were staring through his soul.