His nose trail over her scent glands too, triggering an instant shiver from her cause of her sensitivity. He marks her as his, drenching her in his blueberries so even if she wakes up the next morning, she will still smell like him. The woman is a soft and small mush in his arms at this point, comfortable in his lap while fully leaning into his chest.

His canine teeth itch, poking the inside of his bottom lips as they crave the feeling of her soft skin under them. His alpha is ready to mark her up as his, bind them together for the rest of the eternity. But he knows that his little mate is not well. She can not even take a poke of a needle right now, marking her up with a bite is too far.

So he waits. If he has to, he will wait forever for her.

He's always been possessive, but the over protectiveness of his nature right now kind of throws him off. He only gets like this when he has a certain period approaching.. Is his heat close? He hasn't had any ever since he's met her.

Alpha werewolves go into rut every once a year in winter time, and after meeting their mate, they go into ruts all the months of winter. It's the same for male omegas, but for female omegas, they go into their heats three times a year, after every three months, in the fourth month where they are in the peak of their ovulation. The omega's body wants nothing but to be breed that time. So single female omegas are advised to spend their heats alone.

Y/n has been with Jimin for almost a year now, though she hasn't had any of her heat yet after meeting him. Nor has she had hers before. The delay in her heat is due to the weak body she's had since birth. Though she tries to keep up with the world by keeping herself active, all the boys know she is still very frail. So even if the whole world won't stop for her, they will slow down their steps enough for her to keep up with them without her wilting away.

His hands that rests over her waist trails to her sides, his grip half over her back while half over her stomach. He squeezes, immediately noticing how less there is to grip now. She has turned even more smaller than before.

Y/n however can roast marshmallows on her cheeks because of his grip, her scent fluffing into something sweet, making him realise that just his grip has her shivering against him.

"alpha." Y/n squeals, her hands fisting his white shirt. Her lisp on the word is natural at this point, and as always, he finds himself suppressing the urge to lay her on the bed, gentle in her stomach, with the soft curve of her plush hips in the air, ready to be taken, ready to be his.

"sorry." Blinking back to reality, he apologises. "i will stop teasing." (using lower case for these scenes cause they are too soft for big things🥺)

"it's just..you feel a lot smaller in my hands." He speaks his concern, feeling her slightly pull back enough to peak up those doe eyes at him.

His soft little omega. Even if she is sitting in his lap, he has to look down at her. "i have lost quite a bit of weight." She pouts, looking down at her stomach. "it took me such a long time to built that little bit of fat."

His swirling gaze fixate over her mouth.

She looks up when he doesn't reply. "what is it..?" She innocently asks. "your eyes just got dark."

Jimin blinks, a soft smile lifting up his face. "Jin hyung has so much prepared for you. He is going to spoil you rotten."

He didn't reply to her question. Her brain pushes, but her omega numbed mind doesn't give it much attention. She instead stares at him through her lashes. His breath hitch in that moment, his heart skipping ten beats. "i can't wait." She mumbles. "But you have to eat with me. I am not the only one who looks weak."