Officially A Demon Slayer!

Allow me, to lend you two a hand", the demoness spoke with a dreamy voice.

(Timeskip to when you all are at Tamayo's house after Tamayo talked to Tanjiro)
I thought that the boy would be scared of me even though I rescued him. But surprisingly he wasn't. He sat next to me and after a few minutes started to talk to me.

His name was Tanjiro and he has a cute younger sister called Nezuko. His sister was a human till Muzan Kibutsuji, the first demon, killed his whole family and turned his sister into a demon. Therefore he became a demon slayer so that he could avenge his family and turn his sister back into a human. I expressed my sorrow to his deceased family and prayed that they were now in heaven.

He asked me what happened to me and I explained everything after making him promise that he would never tell my story to anybody unless I allow him to. He promised to help me return to a human. He offered to let me join him and help him to defeat demons.

"L-like a Demon slayer?!!"

"Sure, you have a blood demon art and you don't hurt humans, you are a half-demon so you won't be recognized easily."

When told about my curse, Tamayo said that since he was my father and he was of the same species as me, there is a chance that the curse may work. She said that the only way I could break the curse is by killing him with the combined effort of my future love. When asked about a half-demon, she said that she's never heard of half-demons and that I must be thoroughly studied to know more about me, but for now, she knows some facts like when I use my Blood demon art it pains me a bit, unlike other demons who feel nothing, it takes me a lot more time to regenerate, I can hide my demonish appearance whenever I like, and that eating can help me heal.

"Eating?!! A human?"

"No, since you are a half-demon, you can eat normal foods due to your humanity."

 [Timeskip]

Later, with a lot of help from Tanjiro, his teacher, and even a Hashira, I and Nezuko were officially accepted as a Demon Slayer and I trained with my Breathing Technique, Cloud Breathing and I could generate my katana from my blood.

End of flashback

"Y/N-san? Y/N-san! Could you please help me in the kitchen, there's a pile of work to do!", Aoi gently tugged at my hand.

"Oh, sure Aoi!", I went to ease the burden of the poor girl who always helped us, no matter what.

[A/N: So sorry for this short chapter and the long flashback! The meeting with Zenitsu will surely happen next chapter, so stay tuned! Sayonara!]