What's Zenitsu up to?

"Well, he would never do that cause he's a very open person."

Zenitsu's POV

Nezuko-chan has given me some motivation and some tips [by writing, if that's what you're thinking] on how to talk to Y/N-chan confidently. PLEASE, Lord, let her not be busy right now. Cause I wish to talk to her at least a bit about informal things rather than about training, fitness and boring topics like that...

"Hey Tanjiro! Have you seen Y/N-san anywhere?"

"Oh Zenitsu, could you please help me serve some food for everybody's training? Aoi-san made it for us as she says that we're training hard."

"Oh, okay", I'll definitely get to Y/N-chan while serving, so it's not a problem.

"Thanks Zenitsu! I'll come with you too!"

We went to where everybody was training, but there's nobody else except Inosuke!! Where's Y/N-chan? She always trains with us, saying that everybody else is boring and won't talk to her. Where could she have gone?

"Huh? Where's Y/N-san?" Tanjiro said. He doesn't know where she is?!

Wait. She got angry at me and went towards the direction of the Butterfly Estate while I was searching for Nezuko-chan. Maybe we should go there.

"Tanjiro, I think she's at the Butterfly Estate. Let's go back for today."

"EEHHH?! THIS IS NOT FAIRR! I WANNA TRAIN MOREE!", Inosuke exclaimed.

"Stupid boar", I muttered under my breath. It's almost sunset and we shouldn't be staying outside after sunset, but the pig head doesn't care, he says. One time we even had to call Shinobu-sama so that she could call him back and he obliged immediately. Like I would do the same too. She gives a mysterious sound of bitter anger. I don't know what she would do if we ever disobeyed her, but I don't want to know that anytime soon.

"Yes, what Zenitsu says is right. Let's go back. We can train tomorrow as well." Yes, Tanjiro, please drive some sense into his masked head. 

"And Inosuke, look what Aoi-san has made for us, TEMPURAS!" Tanjiro tempted Inosuke.

God, this is taking so long, I want to check on Y/N-chan. Unless.....

"THE FIRST PERSON WHO GETS BACK GETS ALL THE TEMPURAS!!" I screamed and dashed with my plate full of tempuras.

Inosuke's trying to catch up with me, whereas poor Tanjiro is trying to process what just happened and the fact that he's left behind.

YES! There's the Estate! I'm gonna reach there first and find Y/N-chan. Oops, there's a rock, whew, I jumped over it. Wait, I've accidentally tilted my direction jumping from the rock! I'm going towards the garden instead!

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Y/N's POV

A deafening scream and a SWOOSH! Those were the last things I heard before I went crashing towards the ground along with something heavy on top of me. Then a lot of coughing and dust followed.

Then I looked towards where Kanao stood and I saw her just standing there, looking at me, blushing redder than a tomato.

Like this, but with the reddest blush ever:

What happened? That's when I remembered that something was on top of me

What happened? That's when I remembered that something was on top of me. I looked straight up to see yellow hair and a pair of honey brown eyes staring straight into my soul....

Wait, yellow hair?! A pair of honey brown eyes??!!! IT'S ZENITSU! AAHHHHH! Please, let my face not blush, cause I can feel the heat on my entire face!! 

He had a blush and an expression that defeated Kanao's.

Like this:

He tried to get up, but he was too late as before he could get up properly, his eyes went blank, and he fell sideways

He tried to get up, but he was too late as before he could get up properly, his eyes went blank, and he fell sideways. I got up and saw Tanjiro looking at Zenitsu angrily.

"I'm sorry Y/N-san, he's so attached to girls, " he said. I checked the garden. Tempuras were on the ground along with a broken plate, which apparently had cut Zenitsu's hand, making blood ooze from the wound.

"It's okay, Tanjiro, and I think that this was an accident, seeing all the tempuras on the ground."I replied. Kanao had calmed down within that time, resuming back to her normal sweet smile.

"I'll take Zenitsu to the Infirmary, as he has a wound on his hand." I said and took Zenitsu with me, praying to the high heavens [again] that my face should look normal.

[MY GOODNESS THIS TOOK 726 WORDS TO WRITE!! And I can't mention the number of times I internally blushed while writing this! Anyways stay safe everyone, and you're going to get something different next time instead of a new chapter, everyone😏🤩]