Treating Zenitsu's Wounds

"I'll take Zenitsu to the Infirmary, as he has a wound on his hand." I said and took Zenitsu with me, praying to the high heavens [again] that my face should look normal.

I took[more like dragged] him to the Infirmary and saw that Shinobu-sama was busy on a patient. Looks like I'll have to treat him myself.

Luckily Shinobu-sama had taught me basic first aid so that I can treat myself and others during missions, just in case.

I was treating him when his beautiful honey eyes opened and he saw me.

Zenitsu's POV

I woke up to see Y/N-chan, my beautiful angel. I wondered why was I in the Infirmary when I suddenly recollected all the embarrassing things that happened, including the last thing that I saw is Y/N-chan's beautiful [e/c] eyes.

I looked the opposite from Y/N, not wanting to meet her face after all that happened a few... minutes...hours? Anyways I looked away and finally mumbled a sorry for having disrespected her.

Y/N's POV

"I'm... sorry", Zenitsu mumbled. Huh, why?...

Then I recollected all the embarrassing stuff that happened a few minutes ago and suddenly felt pity for him. A small accident has cost him his pride.

"It's okay, I know it was a mistake", I replied.

"Huh? How?", he asked, confused.

"Tanjiro had made you unconscious because he thought that you were flirting with me and when I got up, I saw the plate of tempura scattered everywhere and your hand was oozing blood."

"Huh?! My hand is wounded?", he lifted his hand suddenly to look at it, only to immediately drop it down with a painful groan. His honey eyes filled with tears.

"It's okay, please rest for now as I got a piece of glass from your wound, therefore the extreme pain.", I tried to calm him.

"WHAATT?! Am I gonna diee?!", Zenitsu freaked out.

"No Zenitsu, now please calm down, let me bandage your wound completely before you lose too much blood!", I held his other hand which made his cheeks glow red.

While I was treating him, he was staring at me, which made me blush.

"I'm sorry Y/N-san, I really don't know what came over me to run like that. Inosuke wanted to continue training even after sunset but I wanted to return quickly so that I could talk to you so that's why I ran."

"It's okay, you know, mistakes can happen to anyone and I forgive you."

"Th-thank you Y/N-san", he mumbled, sniffling.

"And you said you want to talk with me? What do you want to tell me?", I asked him, confused and curious. What does he want to tell me?

"Uhh-ummm..." He trailed off.

"Yes? What is it?", I compelled him to answer.

"How's life?", Zenitsu asked.

"That's it?", I giggled.

"Yup. Lately, I've noticed that we never talk about anything besides training, missions, and boring stuff like that"

"Well, now that I'm thinking about it, it is true..."

"Yup, so how are you?"

"I'm fine, nothing special, like all the usual things itself like training, chatting with you guys, helping Shinobu-sama..."

"Ohh that's nice."

"It is, but I can't help but feel a little bored, like the same things happening all day, every day."

"Really?! But we go on missions and kill demons, those are not normal things that you do every day."

"Yeah, but even that is kind of normal, if you think about it, like my favorite part is when we travel, as every sight is different and beautiful, but when we start to kill demons, it's the same story."

"Hmmm, now that I thought about it, you are right Y/N-san."

"Yeah."

"So, do you want to go somewhere?", he secretly asked.

"Where?"

"It's a secret, get ready for tonight", he smirked.

"But how about demons?", I asked.

"We are going to be in a safe location, so don't worry about that."

"Hmm... Okay, I guess"

"YES! I'll call you when it's time, okay? Get ready to be surprised!", Zenitsu excitedly declared.

"Ok, thanks! And you may go now, as the bleeding has stopped now. But please don't exert your wounded hand.

Author's POV

"Really? Ok, but how did you know that the bleeding has stopped?", Zenitsu asked. With his supernatural hearing, he already heard his bleeding stop but he didn't tell you that as he wanted to keep talking to you.

"Uhh, experience, I guess?", you nervously said.

"Ohh, okay. Thanks for treating me.", He said as he bid farewell.

"You're welcome.", you waved back.

You smiled as you thought about today's trip.

But you also knew that this love was forbidden...

[A/N: Put a cliffhanger for y'all hehe... Wait till the new chapter is published! And I've also completed a Tanjiro x reader in my Demon slayer x reader book, so don't forget to check that out. Sayonara!]