"Who sent you"asked Cisco.

While the team was busy questioning speed demon he did not pay any attention to them because he was deep in thought.

'seeing Caitlin again was both a blessing and curse for him, this made him wish he didn't come to the past at all,he wanted to get the hell out of there and he could because the pipeline and the meta cuffs didn't work on him, but at the same time he wanted to go to Caitlin and give her a big hug as tightly as he could, so he dud the only thing he could do he just sat in silence not answering any of there questions, he just waited for Deathspeed to come so they could make a decision on what to do together.

"Why were you saving people from the fires"asked Iris.

Speed demon was pulled out of his thoughts by Iris's question and he just looked at her like she was the dumbest person on earth.

      Inside Caitlin's head. 

Caitlin: "Aah frost why is he looking at me like that?"  

Frost: "I don't know"

Caitlin: Do you think that may be he knows me?"

Frost: "Yeah I think he has a crush on you"

Caitlin: "No he doesn't,look at him he looks so lost"  

Frost: "Then how would you explain why he is looking at you like that,may be he is your boyfriend"

Caitlin: "Frost shut up"

Frost: "Well you will start dating him since you like super villains like Hunter Zolomon AKA Zoom,and then there was Julian AKA  doctor Alchemy "

Caitlin: "Hey I told you to shut up or I will shut you out, also you are the one that went with Savitar remember.I guess it's in our DNA to fall for the bad guy and here I was wishing for a happy ending.

Caitlin was interrupted from talking to frost by the starlabs  alarms which were going crazy.

"What is it this time?"asked Harry

Cisco looked at his tablet "we have a problem,the black devilish speedster is coming here"said Cisco.

Everyone went to back the cortex to deal with the situation . When they arrived in the cortex Cisco pulled up the security cameras around  starlabs and they all saw Deathspeed coming straight for starlabs.

"Cisco activate the security systems now"shouted Harry.

Quickly Cisco activated the security  system"He won't be able to get in now "said Ralph giving Cisco a high five.

But to everyone's surprise Deathspeed was able to pass through the blue bubble barrier around starlabs as id it was nothing.

"What the hell"shouted Ralph shocked by what he just witnessed.

"Cisco I thought you said nothing can pass through the barrier" asked Barry

"It's not supposed to" answered cisco.

While they were busy bickering, Deathspeed had reached the pipeline.upon seeing Deathspeed ,Speed demon got out of the cell and went in flashtime and  they started talking.

"Hey are you alright?"asked Deathspeed.

"Yeah I'm fine"answered Speed demon.

"I could feel your frustration and desperation when I was looking for  Godspeed,what happened"asked Deathspeed.

"It's just that seeing her again just brought back all the memories that's all"answered speed demon.

"Is that all?"asked Deathspeed.

"No,you know when I saw her in uptown central city I got so distracted by her that they managed to capture me , and then when I saw her again here I wanted to be as far away from her as possible but  I also wanted to just hug her as tightly as possible"answered speed demon.

"I know what you mean I was also distracted when I saw her ,it was one of the reasons Godspeed got away, because for all my anger and desire to kill Godspeed I just couldn't kill him in front of her and not especially for her"said Deathspeed.

"Hey D i have an idea lets do what the speedforce said"said speed demon.

"Aah D do you think that's a good idea?"asked Deathspeed.

"No of course not but D i can't just leave without seeing her again, without talking to her,  I'm willing to take the risk D "answered speed demon looking directly into Deathspeed's black flaming eyes.

"I know what you it's just that........aaa you Know what let do it"said Deathspeed.

Speed demon froze the meta-cuffs and they shattered like glass then the speedsters existed flashtime only to see the flash coming their way,the two devilish speedsters just went past him heading straight for the cortex.

................................................................................................................................................ Guys what do you think of the story?

Who do you think Speed demon and Deathspeed really are?