Dan is Puerto Rican, and has a bit of tan and dark brown eyes. His killer smile is what gets everyone swooning. He's charismatic and whenever he talks or sings in Spanish, everyone loses their mind.

Daniel Sanchez.

And Ryan has that neighbor-next-door look going on for him. Hazel-nut brown hair, with light brown eyes and a cheeky grin. The typical boy from the romance movies.

And Kyle is the blonde one from the group with pale, blue eyes.

Ares is just engraved in my mind.

Speaking of... I wonder what he was doing in that sex shop. Was he just curious? Bored? Or trying to impress someone?

If so, who?

With a frown, I place everything on my bed once I've entered my hotel room and having said goodbye to Vi.

I don't know a lot about Ares' love life. He keeps it private and never talks about it.

What I do know, is that he doesn't mind fucking around.

Throwing everything aside, I take my laptop and get comfortable on my bed, opening Google and typing away.

Ares Aetos girlfriend

A few articles pop up. And a few pictures as well.

Of Ares being spotted with a few celebrities or unknown girls. All the articles talk about those people, but none of them go in-depth about his love life.

None of them answer the question if he's ever been in love.

I continue to scroll through the articles until I stumble across one that stands out.

Ares' love history

The drummer from the band Dopamine has many girls swooning and dreaming of him.

Though, the question is, is his heart already taken by someone else? Or has it been broken in the past?

We all know he's the songwriter of the band and most lyrics point to a past lover. Someone from high school or college?

Insiders have told us that Ares doesn't like to elaborate about his love life, but that there has been a girl before.

Identity is unknown, so we're all left to wonder who managed to capture his heart. And who he possibly might still be pining after.

I stop reading, noticing that there's a frown on my face and that the corners of my lips are tugging downwards.

The fact that Ares has loved someone else is bothering me. The fact that he writes songs about them makes that familiar, green monster rear its head.

And it makes me want to throw up.

I'm jealous of a person and I don't even know what they look like or their name. I don't know what their past is with Ares.

But I do know that it's had an effect on Ares. Based on the songs he wrote.

My hand goes to the necklace around my neck, touching the amethyst. I've been wearing it constantly.

Everywhere I go, it's with me. Just a reminder of how deep my feelings run for him and how my obsession could be getting out of hand.

But I still love the necklace around my neck. It's something that binds us together, even though Ares doesn't know about it.

Turning over in my bed, I clutch the necklaces between my fingers and doze off into a nap.