Chapter Eight~ One-sided

Killua scratched the back of his head and thought of everything else he could be doing if he wasn't taken from his world.

The male looked at all the people in weird outfits in distaste.

'They look ridiculous...' He thought to himself as he eyed how skilled they were by there movements. He was really getting tired of all this. 

Everything was building up in him and he just wanted to let it out. And now that he didn't have Gon to help him...

"Sorry, but what's about to happen is just me blowing off some steam, " Killua uttered as he released his killing intent. 

A black aura that was familiar to the UA students started to surround the white haired teen. His eyes were dimmed and dark bags laid under them, showing his lack of sleep.

" W-What the fuck is this?" A blonde student hero stuttered when he felt an invisible weight on his body

" W-What the fuck is this?" A blonde student hero stuttered when he felt an invisible weight on his body. He grasped his hero outfit and crunched it in his fist when the pressure brought him to his knees.

The other students couldn't give his a response as they were too feeling the tenseness in there bodies.

Killua, unnoticeably ran behind one of the students and kicked them.

The red heads eyes went wide before blood was cough up from his lungs. His body flew through the air and crashed against the same building Dynamight landed. He slumped against the ground with his right arm, causing it to snap.

He blacked out from the pain and brute force of the one attack.

When Killua released his aura, the students immediately rushed over to attack him. The boy slowly turned his head in there direction with hooded blue eyes.

He blocked and dodged attacks from a student with multiple arms while destroying any incoming ice with his kicks. Ducking down, he avoided a flying kick coming from a brown haired girl.

He reached up and grabbed her leg and swung her body against the ground before kicking away a blonde guy who had a tail.

" Earphone Jack!" A voice shouted from behind him.

" On it!" She repeated just when Killua turned towards them. She plugged her earphone Jacks into the loud speakers she had and allowed it to project a loud sound.

BOOM* BOOM * BOOM*

The white haired seemed unaffected by the sound, but that doesn't mean he wasn't annoyed. He slowly walked to her, ignoring the way the wind tried to push him back from the sound waves.

" Get away, Jiro!" A loud screamed just when Killua reached her. He raised his hand and slammed in down on the junction on her neck. 

Her body fell to the ground with her eyes rolling to the back of her head.

Turning back around Killua dodged a wave of fire just inches away from his face. He narrowed his eyes at Shoto who was running his way to do close combat.