14. LONDON, UK II

Harry and I spent the morning laying in bed cuddled up to each other taking in everything.

These last few weeks have been crazy busy rehearsing for tour and then the start of it all. Wow, has it been incredible.

The opening show, the beginning sets the tone for it all. So much nerves and adrenaline through everyone, the band, crew, and obviously Harry, even I feel it and all I have to do is sit relax and cheer on my boy.

The next two shows being in Harry's hometown we were able to dance, sing, and celebrate with the people closest to Harry since he was a little kid. Hearing the stories of him melts my heart and getting to spend time with people who mean so much to us. Having them at these shows means so much to Harry. It's also so fun for me to get to watch with Anne and Gemma.

And then last night. Harry absolutely killed it. Anne said it perfectly. "When I thought you couldn't get better, and I couldn't be prouder, you blew me away tonight." He really blew us all away. He is so incredible.

We spent all night talking about the experience. It will go down in history for sure. Neither one of us will forget that night.

It was so special.

Harry always has a way with words but he even struggled coming up with them to describe the night and experience.

This morning Harry made sure to take time to spend just the two of us. Tour is crazy and it can be hard to find time for each other, but he always seems to take the time to do something special together, even as simple as eating breakfast in bed like this morning.

"Good morning, my love." Harry whispered over my lips as I woke up.

I smiled through the kiss, "Good morning, H."

"I got us breakfast." Harry said motioning to the cart that looked like a feast for 30 not just us.

"Ohh, thank you." I said taking a bite of a pastry.

"Thank you for being so supportive of me always. It means so much that you care so much and want to be at every show. And all the support you give me. I will forever be so grateful for you." Harry says before placing a kiss on my lips.

"I love watching you, I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. I wish there was more ways I could express how incredibly proud I am of you. I love you, baby." I say back.

"Last was." He cuts off his sentence by letting out a sigh of happiness. "I don't think I will ever stop talking about it."

"And you get to do it again tonight." I say which makes his smile grow bigger.

The rest of the morning we spent hanging out and home. Since we've been in the UK we've been able to stay with Harry's friends and family and tonight Harry's London house and not a hotel which I will miss.

Later in the day Anne and Gemma came over for lunch before we headed to Wembley. Looking at this place empty and watching it fill up with thousands and thousands of people is mind blowing.

The adrenaline rushing through Harry was making him like a kid in a candy store, he could not wait to get out there.

"Good luck, I love you. Go do your thing." I say as he leaves for the stage giving him one last good luck kiss as always.

" I say as he leaves for the stage giving him one last good luck kiss as always