Unexpected call

Yoohyeon's POV

It was so hard to leave her in that bed this morning. I considered cancelling my appointments for the day, just to be able to stay there wrapped in her arms but in the end knew I wouldn't be able to get anyone in my place with such a short notice and I had a full book today.

I did steal her shirt again, unable to resist having something of her wrapped around me for just a while longer.

I made my way home, smiling like an idiot the entire way home as I sang every love song I could find on my playlist like some love drunk teenage girl.

By the time I made it to work I was still smiling. I was busy with my second patient when I got the first text from her, telling me that she is disappointed that she had to wake up alone and that I will have to make up it up tonight.

My smile grew with that knowing that she is planning on seeing me again tonight and the last night wasn't just a one time thing, knowing it was more than just the chase for her.

how should I repay you for my absence?
I texted her before walking out of my office to greet my next patient, my phone is burning a hole in my pocket as it vibrates with her reply a few seconds later.

I struggle to focus on my patient, the twenty minutes feeling like two hours, my mind is going crazy with all the ways I can make up for not being in bed this morning when she woke up.

I wonder if shes worried that I had sneaked away like I did the first night or if she was calm and sure that I was coming back for more. For some reason I can't imagine her jumping up the second she realized that I wasn't there, but a girl can dream right?

The second I am done with my patient, I walk fast back to my office and take out my phone, seeing three texts from her.

Go out with me tonight.
I will pick you up at eight.
Wear something red.

That is definitely not what I was expecting. I thought she might ask me to go on my knees for her or something.
The last thing I expected was for her to ask me out on a date.

I feel the walls around my heart drop a little more as I fall just a little bit faster for her. The rest of the day passes quickly as I try thinking about what I will be wearing tonight and where we will be going.

By the time I make it home, I am nearly jumping out of my own skin with excitement. JiU has refused to tell me where we will be going so I am still not sure what I will be wearing, but I still have a few hours to decide and to get ready.

I make my way to the bathroom while loosening my jeans as hum to myself, my cheeks hurting from smiling all day, when my phone vibrate in my pocket. I answer without looking who the caller is, expecting to hear JiU's voice when I answer.

"Yoohyeon?"
I stop dead in my tracks at the voice of Younghyun's mother's voice on the other end of the line. I haven't spoken to her since before I ended things with her son and seeing as I changed my number since then, I never expected to hear from her again.

"Yoohyeon, are you there honey?"
she asked

"Where did you get my number?"
I want to hit myself when the words pass my lips, but if he has my number, it won't be long before Younghyun gets a hold of it.

"Younghyun gave it to me a few months ago." She said and my body goes cold.

Months? he had my new number for months?

"But that is no way to talk to me. What has gotten into you?"
She says, sounding upset.

"I am sorry Ma'am, but I changed my number so that Younghyun wouldn't be able to contact me, so I am a bit surprised to hear from you at all." I tell her honestly.