GAR 2

Jungkook walked down the street at night, inside his pocket was his pocket knife, while he wears his mask

Jungkook walked down the street at night, inside his pocket was his pocket knife, while he wears his mask. There's a guy following him, and he didn't turn around until now so the guy hasn't seen his mask yet.

He smirked as the guy grabbed his waist. He removes his mask and acted innocent. He gulps as he looked at the guy, who pulled him to an alley.
"Sir... What are you doing?" He says, staring at the guy.

The guy smirked at him. There was a small light so he could see his face. The guy tightens his hold on his hips, which made him wince.
"Sir, t-that hurts" He says, his hand going into his pocket. Since the guy is too focused on him, he managed to take his knife out.

"Sir... Please let me go" He says, staring at the guy with innocent eyes.
"You're so pretty... I can fuck you right now" The guy says and Jungkook smirked.
"Oh, you like this?" The guy says and Jungkook finally puts on his mask.

"What the fuck? Why are you hiding-" The guy couldn't finish his sentence as Jungkook stabbed his neck. The guy groaned, backing away as he puts a hand on his bleeding neck. Jungkook had pulled the knife out after stabbing him.
"That's what you get, you pervert" He says and kicked the guy in the face.

Jungkook learned to wear all black when he decides to kill. As he's about to walk out, he's met with a guy. He looks up and raises his brow. He squints his eyes and was about to attack the guy when he grabbed his hand.

"Woah, woah, I was just gonna check up on you since I saw him pull you here" The guy says. He looked at Jungkook before he smirked. Jungkook frowns behind his mask, rolling his eyes.

"So you're the famous killer, huh?"