There was silence. Only the sound of everyone breathing could be heard along with the horns from outside. They were disturbed when Des took a deep breath and replied,"Yes I did". Harry glared at him and asked,"Aren't you worried it'll turn me gay?". Anne moved her hand and placed it on Harry's as she said,"We love you no matter what. Do you really think we'd not love you enough if you're not straight?".

"No, it's just. I'm homophobic and I know that. Why did you do that?" Harry asked with annoyance taking over him. "No son you're not homophobic. You're our little boy who loved dressing up in his sister's dresses and nothings wrong with that. It doesn't make you gay as well but you're anything but homophobic" Des admitted.

A sigh left Harry's lips, he wore Gemma's dresses? Yes. Did he like it? Yes. Why did he stop? No one knows.

"Did something happen?" Gemma asked breaking the ice. "No its just I have a fucking dominant now" Harry admitted. "Who is he?" Des asked worried for his son. "H-He's nice if you're worried about that. He doesn't force me to do anything. Infact he was the one to encourage me to call mum" Harry admitted as a faint blush settled on his cheeks.

"What's his name?" Anne asked curious for her boy. "Louis Tomlinson" he replied back. "Wait Tomlinson?" Anne gasped. Harry nodded in response. "Is his mum Johanna Tomlinson?" Anne asked with excitement. "I-I don't know. We didn't talk about his family" Harry replied back. Gemma shaked her headas she asked,"Do you have his number?".

Harry passed her nod which resulted in a smack on his head as Gemma said,"Call him idiot". Harry hit her back on her arm as he reached for his phone.
"Do you really think he'd be okay with me asking about his mom all of a sudden?" Harry asked in frustration. "No but Jay might remember me" Anne added.

"What do you mean remember you?" Harry asked in confusion. "She used to be my nurse when you were about to born. She took care of you when I was in the surgery. Her son, Louis used to play with you as well" Anne explained. Harry stood up in confusion.

They used to know each other from the start.

"Why don't I remember anything then?" Harry asked with worry. "Because they left when you were six months old" Anne explained. A sigh left the eighteen year old's lips as he turned around rushing towards his room. His hands slapped towards his head as it started aching bad.

~

"Hello"

"I heard you're back" Harry heard his old friend, Jackson ask. He bite on his lower lip and replied,"Y-Yeah". Jackson hmmed for a second but then said,"Get ready. I'll pick you up in ten minutes".
H

arry took a deep breath once the call was cut. He sat up and thought about it, if he's picking up means they're definitely either going drinking or doing some sort of drugs or fucking some girls. Harry really didn't wanted to do that. He didn't wanted to drink or do drugs because it was a rule set up by Louis and having sex with a girl would mean cheating on him.

But they weren't in a relationship.

Harry was pulled from his thoughts when he heard a knock on the door. "Its me baby bro" He heard Gemma state. He let her come in. Gemma smiled as she entered and asked,"Do you feel any better?". Harry passed her small nod while she sat infront of him. "So tell me about this dominant?" Gemma asked with a smirk on her face.

Harry sighed and replied,"Gems it's nothing really. We've decided on no sexual activity". Gemma hmmed as she asked with excitement,"Okay but if you both were to meet under normal circumstances, would you only bottom?". Harry glared at her question but later on thought about it. Louis did has a dominant aura to him and Harry found himself pretty dominating.

"I don't really know. Maybe we'd share that" Harry replied back with a shrug. Gemma giggled as she replied,"You? You as a top? No chance, you are a bottom baby". Harry glared at her and replied,"Hey, stop it". Gemma continued laughing at him as she fell on her back.

"Mum Gemma is teasing me" Harry whined making her laugh more and more. "You are still the four year old bro" She stated ruffling his hair. Harry pouted but soon smirked and started tickling her. "Noo get off me" Gemma whined as she broke into a fit of laughter. After alot of laughing, both of them fell on the bed with small giggles leaving their lips.

"I'm glad you're back" Gemma confessed making the younger boy smile at her.

~

"Mate finally. Where were you?" Harry heard one of his friends, Tony ask. "Told ya mate. I shifted two weeks ago" Harry replied back bumping fists with him. He turned around seeing all the same stuff. People drinking, doing drugs or making out which made Harry scrunch his nose at it. "Where's Nick?" He asked seeing since he wasn't there. "Mate we've to tell you about him. He has turned into a faggot" Jackson announcement.

Harry furrowed his eyebrows and asked,"What?". "Yeah, since the day you left. He kept talking about you and you only. He even started drinking alot. He had a crush on you I think" Tony explained. A fit of cough started leaving Harry's mouth, he definitely didn't expect that. "Mate no need to worry. He won't turn you into a fag. He has a boyfriend now. That two twinks" Tony laughed as he high fived with Jackson.

Harry passed them an awkward smile as he thought.

Was he that homophobic to make such friends?

Thank you so much for 1.31k veiws. Never thought so many people would read my stories, I don't really like mine though. But thank you for viewing, voting, commenting and following. I love you all.