One last job (Rouge)

You were standing on the roof of a tall building overlooking a museum as you soon heard a noise behind you as you turned around and saw fellow jewel thief and friends with benefits Rouge the bat landing on the roof top.

"Long time no see" she said smiling as she walked towards you.

"We last saw each other a few days ago" you told her.

She smirked "true but my face was buried in your pillow most of the time so I didn't really see you much" she said as she looked down at the museum "so what are we stealing" she asked you.

You pulled out some photos from your jacket pocket "they have some rare gems on display" you told her as Rouge smiled and looked at the pictures.

"Wow these are beautiful and just one of them looks like it costs a fortune" she said as she stared at the pictures.

"Yeah they do and once we finish stealing them this will be my last job" you told her.

Rouge was a bit surprised "you're retiring I'm surprised do you think you're getting too old to be a jewel thief" she asked.

You looked at her "first of all I'm only 2 years older than you and the reason is because I've made more than enough to be set for life and unlike you I'm not a government agent so if I get caught I'll be in serious trouble" you told her

Rouge looked at you and then smiled "well then let's make this heist a success and when we're done I'll give you a special retirement gift" she said seductively.

You smiled at her "great now then let's start" you told her as you stood on the edge of the building.

Rouge soon flew up into the air grabbing you as she flew towards the museum soon landing on the roof with you.

You quickly walked over to the skylight and reached into your jacket pocket and pulled out a glass cutting tool as you cut a hole large enough for you and rouge to fit through as you went in first and then rouge.

You and Rouge landed on the ground as you took out your phone that had a map of the museum "okay so we need to head to the north side of the museum that's where the gems are" you told her as you and Rouge ran North but quickly stopped hearing footsteps ahead of you.

One of the security guards was heading in your direction as Rouge quickly grabbed your hand and ran and jumped behind a display.

There wasn't a lot of hiding space behind the display so Rouge had to lie on top of you but you didn't mind as you got a great view of her breasts.

The security guard soon walked past them and left the area they were in as you and Rouge stood up as you looked at her "so Rouge is there a reason why you don't wear a bra" you asked her while smiling.

She looked at you "it's more comfortable for me that way and the heart piece on my suit keeps them in place so I don't need one" she said as she soon noticed you had a bulge in your pants.

She smirked "don't get too excited we still need to finish this heist but once we're back at your place we'll have tons of fun" she told you.

You both started heading towards the gems making sure not to run into any more security guards and things were going good until you ran into a problem you needed to go through a door to get to the next part of the museum but there were security guards blocking it and they weren't moving.

"Should we knock them out" Rouge asked you.

"No we should try to avoid anything that might get us caught unless it's absolutely necessary but there are no other hallways that go that way" you told her as you looked at your digital map.