"Tanisha."

"Really? Tanisha? You know i'm on your side right or wrong but you're so wrong for this one."

"That girl has done nothing but hurt you and you do this?" She looked so fed up.

"I know granny. I know I messed up."

"Do you really though?" She got up

"Ima try to get her back. I cant even imagine life without her."

"Leave her be. The only thing y'all need to be talking about is Kyla."

"If I cant get her back, ima just stop coming around. I'm not gone be able to function right if I can't have her. Ion wanna see her with happy if she not with me."

"Wait a minute now, you stepped up to play that role. You can't back out now. You made your bed, now you gotta lay in it. Get your shit together A'Kees and leave that girl alone." And with that she walked away.

-
Toranae Richter

I was in the grocery store getting groceries before Ky comes home. All that lil girl do is eat.

I was in the meat section tryna decided what I was cook for dinner this week. I'm kinda tired of spaghetti cause Ky eats it 24/7 like there's nothing else for her to eat.

I decided on what I wanted to make and kept on shopping.

-
"So girl, what's the moves tonight?" I'm on a facetime group call with Ellie and Roman

"I don't know. I might just stay home. I miss my Kyla.

"Girllll, you been a mommy for almost 3 years now, no breaks."

"You need some time off and Kees got her. I'm sure she's fine." Roman added.

"Uh, well what y'all wanna do?"

"We gon come over there and play drunk truth or dare, that's cool?"

"Yeah, just buy some bottles."

"Alright."

-
"I haven't seen you in so long. Tahlil ass been working my damn nerves for real."

"My brother don't be doing nothing to you." I said, shutting the door.

"Okay so this is how you play, we ask each other truth or dare, you take a shot then answer or do the dare. You take 2 shots if you don't wanna do it." Roman explained as we sat down on the couch, with music playing.

"Okay Tori, I dare you to call your mama and tell her you're pregnant."

"Chile please, Takeisha probably sleep."

"Take them 2 shots then." Ellie said.

"Mmcht, Ima do it."

I poured the 1942 in my shot glass and took it then dialed my moms number.

I had to start sniffling to make it more believable.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Mommy?" I said crying.

"What's wrong, my baby?" I heard shuffling.

"Don't be mad at me, okay?"

"I'm not gon be mad baby. Do you want me to come over?"

"No, I can tell you over the phone."

"I'm pregnant."

"Tori, stop playing with me." Roman and Ellie started laughing.

"By punk ass Kees?" She added.

"Yes ma. What do I do?"

"Call his ass and tell him. If he don't want no parts then you say fuck it and be a mama to that baby."

"Okay, I have to tell you something else."

"What?"

"I'm lying."

"Girl get your ass off my phone." She hung up.

"Yo mama was not playing with yo ass." Roman laughed.

"She would be too happy. Ion know why she tried to play." I said scooting up and placing my phone under me.

"Okay, truth or dare Roman?"

"Would you ever think about adopting a child for you and Kadime?"

He took a shot then proceeded to answer.

"We have actually talked about it. We will one day but we're still young and we wanna travel and shit so that will have to wait." He finished.

"Truth or dare, Noellie?"

"Dare." She answered taking the shot and making a face.

"I dare you to call Tahlil and tell him that you and Tori not friends anymore."

"Man, we already know how this gon go." She said picking up her phone.

"Hey baby." She said when he answered.

"Wassup girl."

"Let me tell you what just happened."

"I'm listening."

"Toranae got mad at me and now we're not friends anymore."

"Well, what the fuck did you do?" He sounded real serious.

"I told her she was wrong for how she treating Kees." She said. I tried not to laugh cause that couldn't be any further from how this really going down.

"Give off my phone with this bullshit. You wanna fuck that nîgga or something. Fuck you on his dick for? My sister giving that nigga exactly what his duck ass deserve. Don't call my phone no mo."

"Man, I was just playing. Say hey Tori."

"Hey Tahlil." I said smiling.

"Hey little girl." And with that, he hung up.

"Okay back around to you Tori. Truth or dare."

"Truth." I said

"Would you ever get back with Kees, like for real?"

"Absolutely not." I said after taking my shot.

"He is nothing but a father figure to Kyla now. Nothing more. He claimed he loved me and then did this? He been started acting weird but I just thought it was because of the lean and stuff."

"Like I never would have seen this coming. All we had gone down the drain for an Ex." I took another shot.

"Damn sis, let's uplift the mood." Roman said.