.8.

Savannah, Georgia
Toranae Richter

I laid on my bed as my door opened revealing the gang. Kadime, Seven, and Roman sat on the tufon that's in my room. Noellie sat on the bean bag and A'Kees sat in the spinning chair.

"So what y'all tryna get into today." Seven asked

"We can go to the movies." Noellie suggested

"That lame ass shit." Roman said sitting his phone on his lap.

"We can go to the escape room." Seven said.

"Alright, let me get dressed." I said making them all leave and go downstairs, except for A'kees, he stayed.

"Get my phone and look at what Deja text me." I said while going in my closet.

He sighed heavily but, nonetheless, he grabbed my phone, going to instagram, clicked on the dm and started scrolling.

His face scrunched up and he sat my phone down.

"If she's causing problems, I can shoot her." He said with a blank expression.

"No, she gon get hers."

"Just let me know cause' she can get gone."

I shook my head and went back to looking for something to put on. I finally found an outfit. I went to the bathroom and got dressed.

I walked out and he was just staring so I bucked at him. He just looked at me and went to typing on his phone.

I sprayed perfume, grabbed my purse, my phone, and my charger and left out my room with A'Kees behind me.

We went downstairs and seen everybody taking.

"How he get to stay and you told everyone to leave." Kadime said pouting.

"Cause i'm her nigga, duh." A'Kees said looking up from his phone.

"Boy, bye as fuck." I said while laughing but he didn't find it funny at all. He just mugged me.

If you wanna be my boyfriend lil daddy, just ask

"Alright, let's go." Kadime said grabbing his keys. We all walked out the house and got into separate cars.

I got in the car with A'Kees. Kadime and Roman got in a car together and Noellie rode by herself because she wanted to. She probably was tryna call Candon to get him to come with us.

We got there and the lady explained everything to us and we went inside and started. We started looking for clues.

We looked for about 10 minutes until Roman found a clue. Then we started looking for the key. When we finally found the key, our time was up.

"All y'all are dumb as fuck. It was a simple riddle y'all couldn't even solve." Roman said as we walked to the parking lot.

"If it was so simple why couldn't you solve it, Nicki Lewinsky?" Kadime asked him causing all of us to laugh.

"What y'all wanna do now?" Noellie asked

"Let's go the mall." Roman suggested

"Fine with me." I said hopping in the car with A'kees.

————————————————————————

We walked into the mall, looking for a store to go in. Roman and Kadime went their own way and Noellie went in PINK.

Seven went to lids to get a couple fitted hats. A'Kees and I went to the food court because I was hungry.

Kadime and Roman would be cute. They argue like a married couple but I don't know if they're gay.

We started walking to the chic-fil-a line and some boy started walking up to us. I looked back and seen A'Kees stopped to talk to someone. The boy who was walking towards me stopped in front of me.

"My name is Delane, can I get your number?" The boy said. As I was about to answer A'Kees walked over.

"No, you can't get her number. Get the fuck on." Kees said in a calm tone.

"Nigga who are you. She can speak for herself." The Delane boy said, mugging A'Kees.

"Well, I answered for her, ain't it." A'Kees said.

Ouuu, jealous?

"I'll catch you outchea." The boy said, looking at me, walking away

"Let's get yo food cause' i'm ready to leave." Kees said.

I got my food and called Noellie to tell her that I was leaving but she said she already left. It was probably because Candon but I didn't ask.

A'Kees drove me home while I ate my food. He walked me to my room, gave me a hug and left.
I went downstairs and threw my trash away.

When I got to my room, I hopped in the shower and got out 20 minutes later. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, moisturized, and put my clothes on. All of that took about an hour.

I turned on Netflix and watched a few episodes of shameless. I decided to go bother my pops.

I walked in my parents room and the news was on.

"20 year old, Delane Martin was found dead outside of his home. Sources say he died from a major artery being punctured by a bullet. He was shot a total of 12 times. They're are no witnesses at this moment." The lady said as I stared at the T.V in shocked.

Isn't that the boy from the mall?

I gotta tell A'Kees.

Vote & Comment