Chapter 1

Denki was brushing his hair into his normal style like he does every morning. Suddenly he gets a weird feeling, as if he wasn't in his normal body. He's had this feeling for awhile but he never gave it any thought. He was always scared that if anyone found out he was transgender he wouldn't be able to be a hero.

He takes another look at himself in the mirror. Using he/him pronouns made him uncomfortable but it was scary using a different set if pronouns. He decides that maybe he'll come out to the bakusquad first and see how they react, then maybe move onto the others, bakugou being last since he was scared about how he would react.

Denki holds the hairbrush closer to his hair and styles it to look more "girly". Down a bit more than usual. He sets the brush down and walks at the bathroom. 'Thankfully it's Saturday.' He thought to himself.

Denki was moving towards Kirishima's room hoping he would be chill about it, after all it was his bro. He reached the door, but he hesitated a bit. 'What if he hates it, what if he thinks it's a joke, what if he ends our friendship!?' He was overreacting. No, not he she. She was overreacting over the simplest of things, but she had the right to. After all, it's something people hate crime against the most.

She took a deep breathe and knocked on the door. A muffled voice could be heard saying 'the door is unlocked'. She opened the door and walked in.

"Hey Kiri..."