Chapter 9: Try to Stop me

An:( not an actual warning) Warning: This chapter might be a little sad, action packed and awesome. Thank you and a chapter you've been waiting for is starting... NOW!:)

Paige's POV

My hands were sweaty as I opened the white window.

"Paige." Josh spoke softly.

"Try to stop me!" I screamed.

"Paige!" He screamed back.

"If I make it I'll see freedom and my family. If I don't I'll die and be free from here. It's win-win." I was sobbing in the inside. I looked quite tough if I must say. Inside I was broken from this experience, extremely upset, perplexed, and well, angry.

"Paige. If you die everyone will cry. Your fans, Miss. Abby, your friends, maybe even mom." He spoke softly. I knew he was angry too, but upset as well.

"Well, I'm still doing it." I replied and climbed out the window. It was pretty far down the house or dirt pile, if you call it. I slowly move side to side knowing that one mistake could end my life. What was I thinking? Then I remembered the family. What about Josh?

"Josh! Come on!" I whispered loudly.

"No! I can't."

"You'll die if he knows you let me escape."

"Paige..."

"No Josh come on!" My voice rose. He eventually agreed and slowly joined me. Shortly we made it down.

"Run." I said and we took off. The middle of no where is even better. Just then police cars came. They were in search of the kidnapper because of my call previously. I was so relieved and I felt something I haven't felt in a really long time. Freedom. I was ecstatic. I had hope.

"Help us officer. He's coming inside the house." The cold winter day made me shiver as the trees by the forest swayed. The officers nodded heading upstairs. We patiently waited. All of a sudden we heard voices. The tension grew. What was happening?

"You're under arrest. Put your hands up where I can see them." I heard a gun shot. The fears inside took over. My mind completely blank.

"Run." I whispered.

"No." He replied.

"Run!" I screamed and I took off never looking back. I ran to the forest, my knees aching and bleeding from tripping multiple times. The forest was pretty nearby this shabby place. I hid behind a bunch of plants. Normally I would be afraid of ticks, but those blood suckers aren't my main worry priority. Is that even a word?

Bugs were scattered and my mind was infused with paranoid thoughts. I knew this would scar me for life. I looked around frantically for Josh. My heavy breathing started to subside until I heard a familiar voice.

"I don't know where she is. I swear." It was Josh. My heart sank. I started going bizarre. He had him. If I had a bullet I'd shoot the kidnapper right now. I don't care if I'd go in jail, I love my brother and I want him safe. I was stomping, tears dripping, I was so aggravated, yet so upset. I don't know what to call it. I had my breaking point. I cried and cried. The conversation continued.

"Well I hope you enjoy torture." He evilly laughed.

"NO!" I screamed out of breath. "Don't touch him!" I added slightly out of breath and teary. It was useless. He couldn't hear me. It was all my fault. It was my idea and now I was going to have to face the consequences. I remember when my teacher teached the class about consequences. How they affect others as well. I wish I've listened. I heard him scream. I heard him shout in excruciating pain as a bullet passed through his fragile skull. I cried. I screamed. I lost it. I've lost my brother twice, and this time it's for good. The thought was unbearable, so I had to think positive. I was in the woods alone, with no food or shelter, and had no idea where I was, or going! Perfect am I right? Note my sarcasm.

I had to run. I had to get home and tell everyone or his sacrifice would go to waste. I just had to find my way first. I decided to find a camp out and rest since I was beaten down; this pain was unbearable. So I walked a little. I was so skinny that I was anorexic looking. Heck, now I probably am. I haven't eaten in forever and shortly I would die.

I stopped by a river and took a sip of the water. I remembered how to filter water from science and I did so. I didn't think it would come in handy. To be honest it's like she wanted us to run away so we learned some survival skills. It lead me to question if she had ran away before. I then just lied down and fell asleep. The cold ground wasn't comfortable, but now I'd take anything. I haven't slept in the longest time, and I'd do anything to get my brother back. Just please once more may I see him. And with that I fell into a deep sleep- ready for the long journey ahead.

An: OMG! Okay so sorry this was really intense. I literally almost cried myself, and I created this whole entire chapter! Also, I have 3k views and I don't even have 10 parts! That's bizarre! Can we get this to 22 likes and 250 views? Paige would feel a lot better;)

Dance moms: Amber Alert ( a Paige Hyland, Chloe Lukasiak, Maddie Ziegler, Kenzie Ziegler, Kalani Hillker, Brooke Hyland, Nia Frazier, Kendall Vertes fanfic) ~DM AWARDS WINNER!!!Waar verhalen tot leven komen. Ontdek het nu