Chapter 4

An: Comment anything that pops into your mind. I'm kind of bored, and I would love to hear what you have to say. Also if you guys want more my other book Pretty Tragedy has to get 8 likes and 100 views on the recent chapter.

Brooke's POV

I drove my little sister Paige to the Zieglers' mansion. They were filthy rich, and they won't let anyone hear the end of it. Although, when my sweet sixteen came around I did enjoy my Louis Vuitton bag.

"Hi Hylands!" Maddie greets us kindly opening the fine white door. She told me to come into her colossal home. Even her property was like a true moviestar. It must feel glorious to live like this while I spend my days in a cluttered mini condo, she gets a capacious mansion to fulfill all her needs.

"Did you bring your bathing suits? Chloe, Kenz, Kendall, Nia, and Emma are in the pool."

"No can we borrow?" I ask her. She nods her head taking us up to her massive bedroom.

"How is it... You know with the alerts?" She try's to break the tension. Paige and I sigh. To be honest it's kind of difficult to be upset in her bedroom. It's the size of my mom's house and has beautiful wallpaper that clad the wall. She has a minute, yet gorgeously crafted chandelier- yes it has real diamonds- and a light pink chevron bed sheet that goes with the pink wallpaper. Her room most likely costs more than Paige's and my entire life savings put together.

"I think it's my mom." Paige replies. I look at her stunned. My heart was pounding. What if those words she just muttered were true? I was perplexed and I stood emotionless due to the fact I couldn't even imagine the fact of our mother being so psycho.

"What do you mean?"

"Well I think she kidnapped us." She responds picking out a pink strapless floral print bandeau top and matching bottoms from Maddie's swimwear compartment. I grab a fringe tie dye bikini from her closet and we change into them. I must admit a 15 year old has better clothes and bathing suits than me.

As we walk out we meet up with Maddie's friends. I don't know Emma, but the others are from ALDC.

"Hey!" They say in unison as we approach the mountainous pool. We wave back and I take a seat next to Maddie in the hot tub.

"Want to play truth or dare?" Kenzie giggles and I giggle back. For me truth or dare was such a throwback. I stopped playing it when I was 17. Kenzie and I are probably the closest. It may sound ridiculous since she's only twelve while I'm an adult, but she feels like a little sister. I like her better than Maddie though because even though she's rich, she acts average, and I like that about her. Maddie immediately started almost jumping out of the hot tub with exhilaration.

"Emma truth or dare?" Maddie questions with a mischievous grin.

"Truth."

"Do you like the Hyland brother?" I listened curiously to her answer. I don't even know this chick.

"Maybe." She giggled. I threw up a little bit in my mouth. Next it was Emma's turn to ask.

"Paige! Truth or dare?" Emma asks. I think I could be paranoid because from the way Emma had said it, it felt almost sinister.

"Dare!" She responds. Of course my little shy sister would chose dare to impress a new friend. She always likes to act audacious, but in reality fear is her worse enemy.

"I dare you to run down the street saying I'm awesome." I looked at my sister as she reluctantly got out of the pool. It was only 78 degrees Fahrenheit, and I wouldn't want to get out of the 100 degree hot tub either. Sure enough she screamed what Emma told her, but that's not all that happened.

Paige's POV

I gulped as I creeped out of the pool. I shivered in my bathing suit as I ran across the street. Why did I always have to want everyone to like me? This is why I got an amber alert not Kalani, Nia or Maddie. They're way to intelligent and naturally appealing to be as inarticulate as I am. I mean Maddie's perfect and rich, Kalani's rich as well, but gives to the poor 25 percent of her earnings. Plus, she's a teen bikini model! Nia had a number one hit and has a body guard, while I'm barely average. First impression was all I had. I ran down the street and yelled what I was dared to do, but a police car strolled up.

"Are you Paige Hyland who has been kidnapped?" I shake in fear. My head started to pound with the swelling thoughts encountered in my brittle little mind.

"Yes. I don't know if I'm kidnapped." I spoke in a strong voice. Nice one Sherlock.

"Come with me." He answered politely as I entered his vehicle in a soaking wet matter.

"Don't be worried I'm taking you to your true home. " I didn't know what to think as I was driven in the police car to an unknown destination. Could I be mistaken by the kind voice that it was my father? I smiled at the thought that I may truly be home.

An: Paige's bathing suit is above. Comment your thoughts about the alert. What is your theory? What do you think of the girls?

Dance moms: Amber Alert ( a Paige Hyland, Chloe Lukasiak, Maddie Ziegler, Kenzie Ziegler, Kalani Hillker, Brooke Hyland, Nia Frazier, Kendall Vertes fanfic) ~DM AWARDS WINNER!!!Where stories live. Discover now