Chapter 1

I waited at the apartment door that the old man told me where Naruto would be. "Hey Izaya?" Kurama said. "Yeah?" "Dont you think it was a bit suspicious that he let us in so easily. I mean, another kage would interrogate you first." "Hes my dad's friend, of course he would let us in." "Eh, I guess so." I took myself out of the mental conversation only to hear someone running up the stairs. A boy with whisker marks and spiky yellow hair came running up and nearly smashed into me. "Hey! Who are you!" He yelled pointing his finger at me. I stood up quickly and hugged him. "Hello...brother." I said. His eyes widened before being filled with distrust. "And how the hell do I know that?!" he yelled "For one, we look alike. We also have the same DNA. I found out after doing a test." I touched my finger to his head and sent my memeries of the test by doing a jutsu I made specifically for this event. I sent more memories about me before finding out about my brother and where I was the entire time. After sending the memories that prove as evidence of me being his brother I looked at him. His eyes stared at me widened before tears started spilling out and he hugged me back. He opened the doors to the room, speechless. I followed him inside with the smell of ramen everywhere. He sat onto the couch and started to cry outloud. I sat next to him waiting for him to finish. He finally stopped. "I finally have a family" he whispered. "Ill be attending the academy with you tommorow." "Ok" he whispered. "Here." I said, giving him a few of dads kunai. "This is our fathers custom kunai. He used it for teleportion which I will teach you later." "Why not now?" He whined. I laughed and shook my head. He hesitated before asking "Do you know who our father is by any chance?" He asked me. I nodded "Its the 4th Hokage, Minato Namikaze which means your last name isnt Uzumaki, its Namikazi." his eyes widened before jumping up "Awesome im the 4th's son!" He screamed, celebrating. Brother, no offence but your barely gennin level, while im Anbu captain or even kage level. Ill have to teach you how to get stronger."He frowned at me "Hey! Im not barely gennin!" "Yes you are and im gonna teach you right now. So lets go to the training grounds." "Right now?" He asked "Yes, right now." (10 minutes later) We arrived at one of the training grounds. "Perform the clone jutsu" He stared at me hesitantly. I could literally hear him scream in his mind "IM DONE FOR!" He did the handsign and out popped too sickly Naruto's that flopped right onto the floor. I stared at the 2 Naruto's that dissapeared in a second. I started laughing while Naruto glared at me. I pulled out a scroll that showed how he would do the multishadow clone jutsu. "Here, learn from this." I said as I tossed him the scoll. "What! Your not even gonna teach me!" He yelled! "Sorry I gotta work on a new justu." I replied. He stared at me before opening the scroll and getting to work. I made the same structure of a rasengan with my chakra but this time I added a wind chakra and spread it out a bit and jutsu took the form of a spinning circle. I ran foward a few steps and threw released the immense amount of chakra it flew toward the forest and cut through a few trees before exploding in a huge ball of blue. Naruto looked at me and then the damage I did with his jaw on the floor. Then he fainted. "Shit. I might have overdone it a little." I said. I teleported to a kunai near the river outside of a the village and got a bucket. I then filled it up and teleported back to Naruto and splashed it on his face. He opened his eyes and imediately screamed "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!" "Um...that was my new jutsu, but I overdid it a little." "A LITTLE!!!" he screamed, He paused "Oh yeah I forgot to tell you. I mastered the Shadow clone jutsu." "Thats actually really good. Most people wouldnt be able to master the multishadow clone jutsu in an hour." He grinned at my praise. I took the scroll and said "Lets go home now. You did enough. Tommorow ill teach you dads, finisher move, and an S rank jutsu." "YEAH!" He yelled. I laughed as I just noticed how much he yells. I motioned for him to grab onto me and we went home.