Chapter 14: "Just Stay, Mi Hija"

The next day, Isabella noticed that Antonio was curious about her sister's death after he had a dream of her two nights ago, so she approched and asked him.

"Tonio? Is there something?," Isa asked.

"Well, about your sister's death, what was that about?," Tonio said.

"Mirabel?," Isa said, remembering how it happened weeks in the making.

"Yeah.," Tonio said. "She told me in my dream that you were involved in her argument with Abuela prior to her death.," he added.

"About that, we've had a heated conversation.," Isa said. "We all know that she was the one that is ruining the family and after I discover something with my floral powers, she really took me to high ground and gave me the confidence boost to stay better everyday.," the floral Madrigal added.

"And then?"

"And then we colorfully decorated the then-steady Casita. I was very happy, until Abuela thought that she've ruining my style and the Casita so much, so she confronted her. She thought my hermanita have always ruining everything until the collapse, and her death, happened.," Isa added her side of her sister's death.

"I see.," Tonio said.

"Don't worry, we know she'll remember us, remember?," Isa said and Tonio nods.

Meanwhile, Agustin and Felix have talked about what possibilies is happening after Mirabel's soul have been visiting the familia recently.

"Say, after what had done, don't you think that Mirabel's death did better for us?," Agustin asked Felix.

"Well, maybe if she can visit her mother, maybe that's enough to fix the broken heart of your mi amor. That's the only way they return the closeness of her and Abuela.," Felix explained.

"I'll see.," Agustin said. "Julieta has been distant to her mother and how she is sad for herself for a couple of weeks now after the tragedy.," he later added

Later, into the night, Agustin talked to Julieta for the first time since the tragedy. They haven't talked after what happened to their youngest daugther.

"Mi amor, can we talk?," Agustin asked Julieta.

"What was it? About Mirabel?," Julieta asked.

"Actually, it is."

"I know.," Julieta said. "It's hard to forget what happened for me, and it hurts me so much.," she sadly added.

"I shouldn't asked for that, mi amor.," Agustin said.

"No need.," Julieta asked. "So, what was it about our daugther?," she asked Agustin.

"If Mirabel's soul visited here, what would be you first reaction?," Agustin asked.

"Well, I would say that I miss her so much and I would said to stay for as longer as she wanted.," Julieta said.

"I hope I'll also said that."

"Don't worry, mi amor. You'll said that.," Julieta said.

As both Agustin and Julieta slept, someone is already there. It was Mirabel. Her soul went to Agustin for a visit.

As Agustin wakes up for the dream, he saw Mirabel, but as he clarifies that it was the soul of his daugther, he rapidly blinks, until Mirabel clarifies something.

"Papa, I know you've miss me.," Mirabel softly said.

Agustin hugs Mirabel softly, as he knew the soul of the tragically departed Madrigal would came to visit her father.

He tried to wake up Julieta, but Mirabel insists.

"Papa, don't wake her up.," Mirabel said. "All of you in the familia knows I'll visit her.," she added.

"Speaking of, have you recovered yet?," Mirabel asked.

Agustin's smile in his face turned sad.

"Well, not much just hours after your death.," Agustin sadly answers. "But as the weeks go by, I recovered from it, and I hope your mother is the same as all of us is.," he added.

"I see. Mama haven't recovered yet from what happened.," Mirabel softly said. "It's been weeks now, but she've too much heartbroken and she's a long way, to say at least, from recovery.," she added.

As Mirabel wanted to leave, Agustin gave her a last hug.

"Just stay, mi hija.," Agustin sadly said while breaking away from his hug.

"But I need to go, Abuelo might worry about me from above.," Mirabel softly said.

"Are you sure?"

Mirabel nods yes.

"I love you so much, mi hija.," Agustin sadly said.

"Love you too, papa.," Mirabel said as she leaves.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 702 (Published: 09/17/22)

A/N: If you know the song that I've put, just ignore it. Anyways, the other side of the story is approching..... So stay tuned!