Prolouge: The Collapse

Mirabel and Isabella were happily make their bond together as sisters but then a lady angrily shouted her name.

"Mirabel!!!!"

It was Abuela Alma.

"What are you doing??!!"

She believed that Mirabel had something done wrong to her sister, but it was wrong. Isa changed her attitude towards her younger sister because of her kindness.

Abuela asked Mirabel about what she has done to Isa. She wanted to explain the whole truth but Abuela didn't believe her at all.

"What are you talking about? Look at our home. Look at your sister."

Mirabel explained that Isa was happy because she started to have a very good and deep conversation with her sister. But again, just like in the past, Abuela didn't believed her because she believed that she was the reason why Isa isn't happy. The reason for that is Mirabel ruined what should have been the best day of her sister's life.

"No! No! That's not how you thinked Abuela. She needed me to ruin her proposal.," Mirabel said. "And we did all of this, and the candle went brighter...," she added, pointing out her big decoration for the Casita with Isa.

But again, Abuela didn't believe her, and she tried Mirabel to stop talking because she knows it could hurt her family even more.

"...and the cracks. That's why I'm in the vision, I'm saving the Miracle.," Mirabel said, saying Bruno's prophesy about the Casita.

But Abuela had enough of Mirabel's words.

"You have to stop, Mirabel!!!," Abuela shouted her, disappointing Mirabel and the Casita have into eerie silence.

Mirabel was in shocked as she was shouted by her grandmother, like she never been shouted by Abuela, who again, blames her for the wrong doings for the family once more.

"The cracks started with you!"

Abuela blamed Mirabel because Bruno left the family, Luisa losing her strong powers and Isa being crazy.

On the other hand, Luisa and Isa got sad because despite Mirabel being kind to them, she can't be safe from Abuela's blamings towards her. They know that they could stand for her sister, same with Juleta and Agustin, their parents with Mirabel, but they might thinked that they could also blamed for the wrong doings in the family, just like what Mirabel had suffered after what Abuela have said.

"I don't know why you didn't given a gift, but it is not an excuse for you to hurt this family!!!"

Abuela's word to Mirabel shocked not only her, but also the family, because Mirabel was the only one in the Madrigal family to be not having a gift.

Mirabel was not only shocked, but also sad because what Abuela have said.

After being blamed and having a hurtful amount of words spoke by Abuela Alma, Mirabel was sad, which led to the Casita to having cracks.

"I will never be good enough for you. Will I?," Mirabel sadly said while Abuela is still angry with her about her wrong doings.

While Mirabel said the truth about herself, Julieta and Agustin walked into the scene. They're worried about their daughter.

"No matter how hard I try...," Mirabel added then looked at her sisters, then back at Abuela. "....no matter how any of us try.," she added.

"Luisa will be never be strong enough, Isabella won't be perfect enough. Bruno left our family because you only saw the worst of him."

"Bruno didn't care about this family.," Abuela said, disagreeing Mirabel's word. But Mirabel disgrees as well.

"He loves this family. I love this family. We all this family. You're the one who doesn't care."

As Mirabel told Abuela about the hardships the family suffered and told in her face that she didn't care, until.....

"I thought, maybe you love me like you used to....."

"Even thought I'm different.," Mirabel sadly said.

The Casita was about to be destroyed after lots of cracks. The members of the family started to run away to avoid maybe severe injuries in mind. Isabella and Camilo almost injures themselfs as the Casita is about to collapse.

Mirabel, on the other hand, was getting the miracle candle, just for the family, and she did. But after she got the candle, a bad thing happened to her. A very bad thing.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 707 (Published: 08/06/22)

A/N: One note, when there's five dots at the end of the last sentence of a chapter, it will continue in the next one.