First day of school

We had finally made it to school after I had picked up Lara but I had only just passed my test so I wasn't that great at driving.

We were just stood in the parking lot staring at the big school surrounded with teens.

"I did not miss this place one bit" I said walking slowly into school.

"Oh.. cmon its not that bad" Lara implied as a group of lacrosse players barged in between us but for some reason I didn't see him there.

In then turned around and there he was...

Peter Kavinsky.

I have had a crush on him since the first day in pre-school. Me and Lara were best friend and we told eachother everything but I didn't tell her about this i guess I've just never really wanted any one to know since he has a girlfriend.

Genevieve.

I don't know her last name but I've never really been
Interested into getting to know her.
I was just about to walk the other direction just as...

"y/nnnn" Gen basically shouted.

I stopped in my paths and slowly turned around.
We used to be close until she started to get popular and hung out with popular people and then it just got to the point when she just stopped talking to me and I honestly didn't mind.The only time she did speak to me is when she would insult Lara. I hated when she did it and when she did do it I stood up for my best friend and that would start arguments all the time. It's actually quite entertaining for me.

"what do you want Gen?" I questioned while rolling my eyes Just to get ignored.

"Cute boots" she said while glaring at Lara's new boots. "Thank you so much for your service" she said implying that they looked like something a army woman would wear or something.

"they're vintage, but I got them on etsy" Lara implied as I felt a arm wrap around my shoulders.

"and they're amazing, not everybody can pull them off!!" Chris (Christine) stated."Lara-Jean can rock 'em!!"

"but for you Gen, let's just say it's probably a good thing your playing it safe with those Uggs." I chuckled.

Chris (Christine) Gens cousin, mine and Lara's best friend. Are only other friend, really.

"know what, Christine and y/n? Screw you, you both know how my feet always get cold."Gen stated just as he came.

"hey babe" he said to Gen wrapping his arms around her.

"oh hi"Gen said while holding his arms that are wrapped around her upper body.

"How you doing?"Peter asked completely ignoring the fact that we were stood right there.

"I'm good, how are you?"Gen replied having there own little conversation.

"Good"Peter said making it a little hard to hear due to the fact that the corridor was full of chatty people.
                         ————————————
Peter Kavinsky. I might have told you about him already but who doesn't want to hear about him. He was the first ever letter I wrote, he's Gens Peter. Seventh grade the first ever party me and Lara went to or you could say invited to. Everyone knew that Peter and Gen, who at the time was my BFF only wanted to kiss eachother.

Y/Y/N = Young (your name)

"I can spin it again"I stated as I could feel Gens glare on me and Peter referring to us as we were playing spin the bottle and it had just landed on the boy that she liked.

"You can't cheat the bottle" Peter implied with a small grin on his face.

I looked at Lara who had a doubtful face but at that moment we had both moved forward and our faces we inches apart.