"Aww," Robin elbowed you playfully. You swat her arm away as she laughed. "Little (y/n) has a crush." She teased in a baby voice.

"I need new friends." You downed the rest of your drink before grabbing a second.

"(Y/N)!" Steve called. You looked over. "Shotgun?" He held up a can.

"Hell yeah!" You replied. He rushed over and he popped a hole in your cans and you quickly pulled the tab, downing the golden liquid. You could hear cheers from your friends and a familiar boy that sent butterflies to your stomach. You finished and beat Steve.

"No way you beat me!" He smiled.

"Come on Harrington just admit it I won fair and square!" You laughed. Robin walked over and grabbed your left hand and Steve's right hand.

"As the judge I announce," she then lift your arm into the air. "(Y/N) HENDERSON AS OUR WINNER!" She laughed. You bowed and flipped Steve off. "WHO DARES CHALLENGE THE CHAMPION?!"

"I DARE!" Eddie grabbed a can and tossed you the other. You caught it and smirked as he stood beside you. "Prepare to get your ass beat sweetheart." He winked.

"I was just about to say the same thing," you winked back.

"Alright love birds," Steve popped a hole in your cans. "Go!" You quickly pulled the tab and chugged as fast as you could. You quickly finished and Eddie had lost.

"NO REMATCH!" He laughed.

"Aw is Munson a sore loser?" You stuck out your bottom lip. He got close to you.

"Nope, just wanna see how many drinks it takes for you to kiss me," he smirked.

"Well, we might just find out now will we," you winked.

Round 2: you won

Round 3: you won

Round 4: Eddie won

Round 5: Eddie won

Round 6: Eddie won

At the end of round 7 you both were close to puking. You two have been chugging cans of beer for a while now and you both were drunk by the time you finished your 7th shotgun, breaking the tie. "Okay, I think it's time to stop," you told him. He nodded in agreement. You two then walked into the living room and Eddie rushed to look at Steve's vinyl collection.

"Eddie," you smiled. He looked over at you. "Pick a good one will ya'," he smiled and nodded.

"Why don't you come help me sweetheart," he held his hand out to you. You quickly stood and walked over, leaning against him with his arm around your waist. He looked through the vinyls and he picked up a vinyl of the Top Gun Soundtrack. He looked down at you with a smirk.

"Oh god," you laughed. He put the vinyl on, skipping to a specific song. Surprisingly the song he chose was Take my Breath Away by Berlin. You raised your eye brows as he lead you to the center of the room.

"Care for dance (Y/N) Henderson?" He smiled.

"Of course, Eddie Munson." You returned the smile. He put his hands on your waist while your arms went around his neck. You then started to sway gently to the music. "Never took you as the slow dancing type," you smirked.

"That so?" He snickered.

"Mhmm," you hummed. "It's quite romantic," you sighed. "Whatever girl you have eyes for is one lucky bitch." He moved one of his hands to your chin and lifted your face to look at him.

"Well, what if I already found her and I'm already dancing with her?" He smiled.

"Me?" You questioned. He nodded.

"You're so fun, Dustin talks about you nonstop and I hear a lot of good things. Not to mention you're so gorgeous." He told you. A bashful smile formed on your lips. "I can't help but fall in love with you." He sighed.

"Come here Munson," you grabbed him by his leather jacket collar and pulled him down, colliding your lips with his. His hands moved up to your face, his thumb rubbing your cheek softly. You then heard cheers, causing you both to pull away. Robin was shaking a Polaroid while Steve looked at a second one.

"You two are so cute!" Robin smiled.

"Take care of my sister please," Dustin told Eddie. Eddie nodded and pecked you on the cheek.

"It took 9 beers in total for you to kiss me by the way." He whispered in your ear. You hit him jokingly and pulled him down for another kiss, ignoring the others.

(A/n): should I do some stories of y/n and Eddie in the future? Also I am taking requests so if you have anything in mind let me know. 😊