Six

As the kiss becomes more passionate Eliza pulls back. "You can't just kiss me and think that's going to dismiss everything."Angelina raises her hand to her head and looks disappointed at the floor. "Liza I'm trying here, I'm not used to this I can't do this," Angie says walking over to the bed and sitting on it. "You can't do what? this?"

"This!" Angelina says pointing back and forth between the two. "This? us? you can't do us anymore?" Eliza says with a break in her voice. "You're twisting what I said I didn't mean "Us"." Angie gets up but stands in front of the bed. "I didn't twist anything I'm just trying to get some clarification, so what did you mean by "Us" Angelina??" " I meant the fighting, and arguing, I'm not built for this and I don't like to be yelled at because I'm trying to forget about the situation". "Meanwhile you were yelling at me because you thought I lied to you." "But you did kinda lie."

" Angelina, listen to me." Eliza starts then Angelina cuts her off speaking very fast so she barely heard what the brunette said. "What'd you say, Ang?" "I said I think we should break up."

A/n:
Okay, I may have lied about there being smut in this chapter because I changed my mind a couple of times and my smut writing is absolute shit but I'm gonna write it in the next chapter...I think🕺🕺