Cale as Elsa [Part 1]

Start from the beginning

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

He disregarded the voice as he glanced up towards the sky, watching the snow fall slowly.

Cale is seated on a chair in the middle of the deep snow while sipping on his hot tea.

He does, however, appear to be a young master enjoying the finest things in the world and appreciating what they may provide. Maybe the Sealed God had already shattered and broken him beyond repair from having to put up with so much garbage and nonsense just by associating with these characters.

It's causing his IQ to deteriorate. He is concerned that if he passes the test and returns to his allies, his brain would no longer operate properly.

And, once again, it's a wonderful day to be alive. He doesn't appear to be affected by the temperature around him, presumably because he is literally the one creating and dumping snow into their yard.

He relished the aroma of his tea before taking a sip gracefully. His eyes were closed as he did so. His lips formed a pleasant smile as he twirled a strand of his hair.

"Waaaaaah! Cale, help me!"

Cough.

Ah, he forgot to cool down his tea.

"Snowmen are monsters! Mommy, daddy help me!"

Cale reluctantly opened his eyes, taking in the scene of a little girl being chased by a swarm of snowmen.

...and snow golems.

Shrugs.

"You are right, Anna. This is indeed fun. Perhaps we should do this more often?" Cale beamingly smiled at the other girl who was screaming in the vicinity.

"No! I don't want to build a snowman anymore!" Anna shrieked as she fled away from a swarm of snowmen and snow golems chasing her.

Cale cocked his brow in response to the little girl's reply. Well that's a first, considering she's constantly banging on his door and asking him to help her create a snowman.

It's not like his creations will harm the little girl; they were designed to be toys, not weapons.

"How could you say such a thing? Aren't they adorable? I even gave them the name Toonka."

"Snowmen are supposed to be c-cuddly! Look at th— WAAAAAH!" Anna came to a halt in her tracks for a moment to respond before fleeing again, considerably faster this time.

"I LIKE WARM HUGS, BITCH! HEHEHEHE!" Toonka the snowman screamed aggressively, chasing down the little girl while laughing hysterically.

"See? He likes warm hugs; you should stop running away and give him some," Cale shrugged, blowing his tea carefully before taking a sip.

He watched as the snowman Toonka tackled the small girl into the pile of snow, eliciting a scream and afterwards, small giggles from the girl. He was a little worried that the snowman would challenge his little sister to a fight, but instead, he tickled her.

Cale made a mental note to make a proper cute snowman with the little girl later as an apology, and maybe even an ice statue of his three young children.

However, as the plot progresses, an annoying man will appear at their palace in the near future and ask for Anna's hand in marriage. Hans, was it?

Perhaps, before that could even happen, he could just storm into their castle and freeze him right on the spot. Perhaps he can sell his frozen body for such a reasonable and affordable price.

..........ok