Cale as Elsa [Part 1]

Cale woke up and chose violence (:

"Cale, come on! Why don't you want to play with me anymore?" Anna whined while hugging the redhead's legs.

'I stole your sibling's body, that's why.' Cale thought to himself while trying to shake the little girl off of his legs.

And for some reason, despite not possessing the original's physical appearance, that God made the original's sister believe that he is Elsa.

"Anna, I'm not in the mood to play." He muttered under his breath exhaustedly as he felt the little girl's arms tighten around his legs even more that it was starting to hurt.

He hasn't yet shot an ice beam straight into the little girl's head, so she should be safe. But, judging by how persistent and determined the other girl is in pushing him to play, perhaps she actually wants to be struck on the head and die of a literal brain freeze.

"But you like building snowman!"

"I don't anymore, maybe it's because puberty hit me?"

"Cale, you're eight."

"Oh my, won't you look at that, it looks like I'm a prodigy."

"That's not an achievement!"

Cale responded with a sigh and a roll of his eyes. Should he just shoot a laser beam into Anna's head so he can have the reason to slack off in his room for a decade? The thought is appealing, but he would never do such a thing to a child.

He should just join the White Star in destroying the world and maybe even ascend to the heavens to whack the Sealed God in the face personally. Does he have to deal with a kid that has a strange obsession for building snowmen now after being kissed by that bastard White Star?

I don't want to do this test anymore, can I just die please? — is what Cale is thinking, and even praying.

"Winter is coming, it would be fun to play outside the castle!" Anna exclaimed excitedly.

"No," Cale replied immediately.

Just thinking about stepping out in the cold is making him shiver already. Winter in Arendelle is the worst. He just wants to laze around all day in bed since the cold is making him sluggish and sleepy.

"C'mon! It'll be fun!"

Cale groaned and shook his head in defeat.

[][][][[][][][][][]

It sure is fun.

Making snowmen is fun, and so are snow gole—