I watched her walk out then went back to coco. "So I guess you ain't going to the party" she said.

"Who not ? I'm definitely going" I said sitting down. "It's today"

"Ok good. I don't have to wait" I said shrugging. "What about spending the day with beyonce ?" She asked.

"Beyonce is about to be up under that nigga" I said waving her off.

Beyonce pov:

"Give me my damn keys" dre said snatching them from me and I scrunched my face.

"Um don't be rude" I said mugging him.

"You play too much" he said pointing at me. "Who playing ?" I asked.

He smacked his lips walking away from me. "Dre come here" I said following him.

"What ?" He asked with a mug. "You mad at me ?" I asked pouting.

"Yes I'm mad. You took my car" he said angrily putting his shoes on.

I watched him with an amused face "Where you about to go ?" I asked.

"I need to handle business. I'm late because yo ass" he looked up mugging me. "Aww you'll be ok" I shrugged.

"What you doing later ?" He asked me.

"I'm gonna be with Nika" I said. "Aww that sucks. I'm going to a lit ass party at a club" he said making me perk up.

"A club ? Like with strippers ?" I asked.

"Yea duh. The baddest strippers too, they having a competition today" he said making smile getting excited then I stopped.

"Well it sounds fun as hell. But I told Nika I'm staying with her today" I said.

"Mhm" he nodded standing up and walking up to me.

"Well you have fun being lame and shit. I'm going to see some ass" he said picking his keys back up.

"I'm about to leave" he said and I nodded. "You gotta take me home"

"Alright come on" he said walking past me. I followed him out getting in the car.

"You gotta go home right now ?" I asked. "Yes. Don't try none of yo shit dre I'm already in hot water" I said then remember something

"And why did you tell Nika I sucked you off" I said slapping the side of his face.

"Ouch beyonce damn" he said mugging me. "Ouch my ass" I rolled my eyes.

"I was just messing with her to make her angry" he said chuckling.

"Well don't. And don't ever say I did that shit I'll hurt you" I scolded pointing at his face.

"Ok damn my fault. I won't do it again" he said looking away from me.

He drove me to the house pulling up to the gate and the guard stopped him.

"I'm sorry sir but you're not allowed here. Beyonce please step out the car" he said and dre smacked his lips.

"What do you mean I'm not allowed. I was just up here !" He exclaimed.

"Well I got orders to not let you in. Come on beyonce don't make me call Julius" the guard said and I huffed rolling my eyes.

They swear Julius is my damn daddy.

"Bye dre" I said opening my door. "Bye bey" he leaned over kissing my cheek and I mushed his face.

"Keep ya lips to yourself" I warned pointing at him then got out.