𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

Start from the beginning

I wasn't about to get burnt so I left Jj and Kiara to do it and sat next to John b leaning on a tree, Kiara was smiling as the gold was melting and the wheat symbol was disappearing.

Pope and Lacey was doing something else meanwhile me and John b was just talking.

One the gold was melted we drove over to the pawn shop Jj was mad that he had to go in but pope reminded him that he was in fact the best liar.

Me and John b followed behind Jj pretending to look around the shop while Jj goes to the counter.

The women at the counter was old, Jj but his bag on the counter and pulled out the gold with clothes under it, the women didn't believe us "that ain't real" was her exact words, Jj copied her words and then told her to hold it and see how heavy it is.

But once she hit it hard thinking it was a painted brick "well why don't you look at that" Jj said sarcastically "hold your horses we haven't got to the acid test" she said while leaning back "oh the acid my favourite guys" Jj said the women then put acid on it nothing happened "well it ain't painted" she said Jj rolled his eyes "ma'am I'm telling ya this is real as the day is long" he said trying to win her over.

"It looks like somebody tried to melt it down" she said this is where Jj needed to lie "my mom" I raised an eyebrow as I was looking at one of the shelf's "she had all this jewellery laying around the house, and she thought it was best to melt it down" I put my hand over my mouth trying not to laugh and Jj's terrible lie.

The women but it on the scales "7 pounds, that's a lot of earring" she said "okay to be honest ma'am" Jj said then clearing his throat "its really hard to see my mom fall apart with Alzheimer's" he said not breaking his poker face meanwhile I was scrunching my nose up looking at him.

"Give me a minute" the women said "take your time ma'am" Jj said scrunching his eyes he looked over at me and John b "was that good enough"  he mouthed "Alzheimer's really Jj" I said while having a tight smile smile he stuck his tongue to the side of his gum.

She walked back over "I talked to my boss" she said "and?" Jj questioned "and uh this is what I can do" she said while putting a piece of paper in front of Jj "50k, you think I walked in here not known the spot price" Jj said taking a breath "ma'am I know for a fact this is worth 140 at least" he said pointing at the gold "well sweetie, you in a pawnshop this ain't Zurich" the women said with a bit of attitude.

Jj scratched his eyelid "do I look Swiss to you" she said raising her eyebrows "ninety or I walk." Jj said demanding higher I looked over my shoulder at john b in thought "seventy. half price and um I don't ask questions about where you got it from"she said "I'm gonna need that in large denominations please" Jj said humbly we all shared a look smirking "I don't have that much denominated, not here anyways" the women said "but I can write you a cashiers check" she said "cash...no ma'am I want the cold hard that's what that sign says" he said pointing at the sign saying cash for gold "cash for gold and that's what I expect" he said "I'm going to get it in cold hard" Jj rambled on.

"Well I have to sent you to the warehouse. I have the money there, is that alright" she asked Jj looked up and squinted his eyes at her "where this warehouse?" He asked she give us the post code and we agreed.

We dashed out of the store and hopped in the Twinkie, I sat on the back with pope Lacey and Jj.

We drove to where it was "so they keep money out here" pope said "that's what she said" I answered him "ah that what she said" Jj laughed  "stop" pope said "I've never even heard of resurrection drive" I said "it's cause your rich" Jj said "you haven't heard of it either" Lacey reminded him "thank you" I said.

"There's nothing but weed back here" Kiara said "all right just cause it's just weed doesn't mean it's like..." Jj stuttered.

Sirens whoops