𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

Start from the beginning

"Hey look I'll come with you" Kiara said "yeah" I agreed "I would love to but no" Lacey said I smiled at her me and kie got up ready to leave "you guys be safe" John b said "we will" I answered. Me and kie headed through the bushes and trees to stay away from the light.

"She must have a generator plugged into the main power supply" i said we walked further and got to old wooden steps "shh" kie said. We walked up the stairs and came to a generator "bingo" I said holding my flashlight at it kie opened it "where are the breakers" I said "what is this" Kiara said "no no no no no" I said "shit" Kiara mumbled.

We followed the wire upwards "it goes inside" I said.

Kiara slowly opened the door inside she looked at me "we have to" she said I nodded I followed her indoor, once we was inside we followed the wire that was inside u til we got to a blue box "this has to be it" i whispered "yeah I think so" kie replied.

We flipped the thing which then made the inside dark as the outdoor light had been turned off from it "bingo" I said "shit where do we go now" Kiara said.

"Shush" I reminded the girl but it was to late we heard old creaking noises and footsteps on the way I sent Kiara a panic look and looked back the way I was before "shit" I hummed.

I kissed my teeth holding my nerves, mine and Kiara breaths sooner turned quicker and heavier.

We heard someone talking who wasn't us.

I looked at Kiara who had her hand covering her mouth her other hand grabbed mine till the sounds came closer making us panic harder.

Until a old grey haired lady walked slowly past us I bit my lip so that my breaths wasn't loud "I can hear you, I've been waiting all night" she scream then facing us we quickly dashed in a hurry screaming "no no" we both said.

We ran around the house quickly looking for ways to dash away I look behind me to see no Kiara which worried me more. The voices of the women came closer.

I heard Kiara panic pants and crashing and followed the sound to see the old beaten up women try to hit her with a crow bar, before i thought I grabbed it of the women and threw it across the the other side of the room I grabbed Kiara hand pulling her another way from the old women "Kiara come on this way" I said  out of breath then slamming a door shut.

But before anything something was going through the door "oh shit" I said still panicking "this way" Kiara screamed we ran around the back as the old women was breaking her way through the door.

Kiara grabbed my hand pulling me down stairs that lead to the boys "guys guys" we both yelled "wowe what's going on hey" pope said trying to calm us down but we cut him off "she's up there" Kiara said "she tried to kill us" this only sent lacey face white as Kiara said that.

"We got to get the fuck out of here" I said Jj face turned worried as he was similar to me, wouldn't stress over much but if we did so it was over something massive.

"We got to go" I yelled bringing them back "Okok let's go" everything turned chaotic lacey was next to pope still looking worried.

"John b get back up man" Jj yelled we all grabbed the rope afterwards but there was nobody on there which sent us all tying backwards.

"John b are you drowning" pope screamed down the whole all we heard was mumbles from the whole which was John b nothing made sense "he drowning" Jj said panicking.

We all then grabbed the rope which had weight on this time and began to pull.

We was all making huff and puffs until a gun went of "pew" which made me scream loosing my balance.

It was the old women Jj put the rope in a safety lock as we all dashed and hid "she can't see or aim for shit" I said "I think she is blind" Lacey perked "she's blind" Kiara confirmed.

Multiple bullets was getting fired making the group and run around the small area hiding behind any to possibly.

I saw two hands appear from the whole "John b" I said I quickly looked at the women who had her back turned to me I held my hand which he grabbed he was full of mud "cmon guys" John b said  as he got up everyone looked and I followed him out to this small square door in the back.

We ran through the front garden jumping over the fence and running straight to the light up van I followed after Jj.

I basically landed on Jj he wrapped his hand around my neck and I put my hands on his shoulders after worrying.

I laughed it off after the trauma of being shot at.

I wouldn't have thought I would be so happy and comforted by being in this van but I sure did I felt safe in Jj's arms and the environment we was in unlike I did back in the house.

The car started going and I looked out the car "John b" I yelled this made the others look "hurry" someone yelled.

Pope slowed down the car waiting for John b.

John b caught up with the car and rolled in and slammed the door shut.

John b was full of mud from head to toes everyone was shocked "Pope drive" I said as the brunette headed boy was laughing at John b.

"Are you shot" Jj asked John b nodded his head in response "you look disgusting" pope said "yeah you smell like ass" lacey said which Kiara laughed to "all time pogue hall of fame, baby" Jj said I smiled.

"That's bitch is possessed" Kiara said "that bitch can't aim" I replied laughing "how does she move so fast" pope asked "she's possessed" Kiara said "I don't get it" Lacey went "she's blind" I snapped.

We was all chitchatting about the old women.

John b had something in his hand rubbing it "no you didn't" Kiara said taking her way out the convo "oh my god" I said "no way" lacey said pope face said it all "we did it baby!" John b screamed "no you didn't" I said smiling widely Jj let go off me and I shock John b with happiness pulling him into a hug not worried about the mud "I did it" the car energy was loud everyone was screaming out of excitement.

"Full kook" everyone was chanting I smiled at there full of excitement.

And after that the night was a blur.