18

Pheonix is now 8 months and his hair is the same colour as Draco's and my eye colour. Next week we're doing our wedding again, and I'm excited for it. I go get ready. I pull on jeans, a crop top and a jacket. I pull on high top converses. I got a lot of slack from people about my outfits. Just because I'm a mom now doesn't mean I dress any different. I mean, it's my style. 

I brush my hair and groan. Ugh I hate the blonde. I magic is out and look in the mirror. OK, it's long, the same lenght as before. I yawn and magic it a bit shorter. 

I smile and do light make up

I smile and do light make up. I smile and go get Pheonix ready. I put his jeans and a hoodie on. I smile and brush his hair. I smile and go make breakfast. I then feed Pheonix his bottle and Draco walks in. "Hey, so I was planning on going on a honeymoon. Mum and dad said they would look after Nix for us" said Draco. "OK, I'd love too" I said, smiling. We share a kiss and then we go to the playground for Nix to have some fun.

Afterwards, we head to a cafe for lunch. I lean back and Draco smiles. "Harry and Ginny are have a boy, James Sirius Potter. We should go see them" said Draco. "Oh yes, and let's buy them something" I said. We finish and we go buy a toy for James. We then drive over to their house and knock. Harry opens the door. "Come on in, you three" said Harry. We step inside and Ginny is cuddling James on the sofa. "Wow his adorable" I said. Draco holds Nix and I walk over. I sit beside her and smile. "Wow, he looks just like you two" I said. "I know" said Draco

Ginny lets me hold him and I smile down at him. "Wow his adorable" I said. "I know" said Ginny. I smile and rub his cheek. I smile down at him. "Your wedding is next week" said Ginny. "I know, I'm so excited" I said. I smile and look at Draco. He smiles and Nix is playing with Harry. I smile and hand him back to Ginny.

We stay for a while and then we leave. "Let's get dressed up and go out. Nix can come" said Draco. "OK, sure" I said. I go find a dress.

I pull on a black dress, knee high boots

I pull on a black dress, knee high boots. I smile and weget ready to go out. We head to a small, local restaurant. We get a table and high chair. We settle down and he smiles. I smile. "This is great" I said. "It is, a small family meal" said Draco. "Let's try for a baby when Nix is 1." I said. 

After our meal, we pay and go home. We put on pyjama's and watch a random movie. At 8, Nix goes to bed and we watch Jaws before going to bed at 11. 

Updated and hope you enjoyed!

Lorna xx