3

I wake up and realise it's Hogwarts day. I yawn and go have a shower. I have everything ready. I dry myself and put on leggings, a t-shirt and a hoodie. I pull on socks and my Nike runners. I blow dry my hair and put it in a loose braid. I yawn and go downstairs. Mrs. Malfoy looks at me. "Breakfast will be served once Draco gets here" said Mrs. Malfoy. I nod and sit down. 

I play with my ring and wait. Mr. Malfoy walks in and settles down. "Draco isn't down here yet, he better hurry" said Mr. Malfoy. I glance down and hear footsteps. Draco sits down and the house elves bring food in. I grab some pancakes and sit down. 

We're all silent, I stand up. "Grab your trunks, we're leaving" said Mrs. Malfoy. "OK" I said. I go grab my trunks and we leave for the station. Once we go through the wall, Draco grabs my hand. "Everyone will already know, no flirting or dating" said Draco. "Same rules for you" I said. "Fine." said Draco. I walk off to find Blaise. I find him and he sighs. He pulls me in for a hug. "I heard about the wedding, I'm sorry" said Blaise. I nod. "It's fine, it sucks" I said, sighing. "I'll talk to him, make sure he treats you right" said Blaise. I sigh and we get on the train. I sit down and Blaise joins me. Luna walks in and Blaise kisses her. I smirk. "Cute" I said, smiling. Harry, Ginny and Hermione walk in. They sit down and I smile at them. "We heard about the marriage" said Harry. "Yeah it bloody sucks" I said, nodding. "If he hurts you, we will hurt him" said Ginny. 

The train moves off, I pull out the newspaper and I begin to read it. "So, how's Ron?" I ask. "Oh, right. His good" said Hermione, pulling her hair into a bun. "That's good" I said, smiling. We have some food and then we get changed. I rub my face and eventually we arrive. We get on the carriages and I lean my head back. 

We get to the castle and we go inside. I smile and we head to the Great Hall. I yawn and sit down. I rub my face and spot Draco looking at me. I sigh and look down. Hannah and Susan looks at me. "Your married to Draco Malfoy" said Hannah. "Arranged" I said, sighing. "Oh that sucks" said Hannah. "You think" I said. We eat the food and then McGonagall starts her speech. 

"Welcome back to Hogwarts! I know after everything that happened before this was horrible and we lost some great people but we are here. Welcome first years, you will learn a lot and welcome back 8th years! You who chose to return for this extra year welcome" said McGonagall. We clap and then head to the dorms. I go to the toilet to freshen up. I pull on pyjama's and then go to the dorm. I find my bed and sit down on it. I rub my face and pull my hair out. I shake my hair out and lie down. I hear the girls walk in laughing and I close my eyes. I soon fall asleep to laughter. 

I hope you enjoyed this update! More to come soon!

Lorna xx