3. The Captain

It was abnormally quiet while we were walking to the students council office

It was abnormally quiet while we were walking to the students council office. Senpai said the captain was also the students council president. Wow, high-achiever much?

To break the silence I decided to finally introduce myself. "By the way, the name's Y/n L/n." His eyes widened a little when he heard my name, but then he shook his head and replied."I'm Reo Mibuchi." He said and it was quiet yet again.

We finally reached the students council office and Reo-senpai knocked on the door. After a while the door opened and I was facing a certain redhead who was my friend not that long ago. But all good thing have to end someday, Am I right?

The moment felt like eternity. It was hard to breath and I felt like I couldn't move. I just stood there staring at him with my mouth open. After a while I turned to Reo-senpai. "Eh Reo-senpai, I remembered something important, I have really have to go now. I'm so sorry. See you tomorrow." Or maybe I won't see you ever again. Heh.

As I turned around to get the hell out od here I felt a tight grip on my wrist. I looked back and saw Akashi with furrowed eyebrows. I felt as if his heterochromatic eyes were staring right into my soul. " A-Akashi let go of me!" I yelled with a shaky voice.

"No, you won't go anywhere. That's an order." His tone was uncompromising. Now I regret I went to this school. I hate him.

What do you think Y/n will do next? Pumpkin 🎃