Johnny's crush with Reed's assistant

Start from the beginning

"Don't you mean biologist?" Y/N asks.

"Yeah, that!" Johnny responds, not wanting to make a buffoon of himself.

"Well, if you don't mind, I need more DNA samples to work with. Something else then saliva. Something more accurate." Y/N became quiet.

"Well, what do you want? I can give you anything." Johnny smirks, reassuring Y/N.

"Well, if it isn't too much to ask, I would like to analyze feces." Y/N embarrassedly says. "I can't ask this to my uncle, you know?"

'Feces', what the hell is that? Johnny doesn't know what the hell Y/N is talking again, but smiles. "Yeah, I can get that."

Y/N looks surprise at Johnny. "You willing do that? Aren't you weirded out by defecation?"

"Well, you know... I love to do it, so might as well help you with it." Johnny smiles and gives Y/N a wink. He turns around and walks away. "I bring it tomorrow!" When he's out of the room, he let out a tired sigh. "What the hell does he want?"

-

The next day, Johnny is back at the lab with Y/N. Although he didn't get what Y/N wanted because he didn't figure out what Y/N wanted.

"Hello Johnny." Y/N greets the Human torch.

"Hey Y/N, doing alright?" He asks.

"Yes, although I'm waiting patiently for the feces sample." Y/N smiles excitedly.

"Well, about that..." He scratches the back of his head, a tick he has. "I didn't get it."

"Oh." Y/N responds disappointed. "Well, it though happens something."

"But I can still help you." Johnny reassures Y/N. "Is there something else you want?"

"Well, you can always give me other samples." Y/N says.

"I can do that! Just say what you want." Johnny smiles charmly at Y/N.

"How about we start with a body scan?" Y/N asks.

Johnny grins naughty. "You can look at my body all you want."

"Thank you! Let's get you to the scanner." Y/N smiles excitedly.

Y/N walks in front when both boys walk towards the scanner. Johnny stands in the tube-like scanner while Y/N is standing at the screen. "Perhaps I should take my clothes off." Johnny smirks at Y/N.

"No, that won't be necessary." Y/N merely responds, not getting Johnny is flirting with him.

Johnny looks disappointed. "Dammit." He mutters.

Y/N starts up the scanner, which analyze the body of Johnny, who merely waits till he can flirt with Y/N again. The scan takes around 5 minutes, since Y/N wants to be sure he didn't miss anything, then cost of Johnny's patients. "How very interesting! I can definitely say your anatomy is different than regular individual. The cosmic rays-" Johnny didn't really follow Y/N is saying. Yes, he found it cute how the assistant is passionately talking about his job, but that don't mean he understand what the hell he's talking about. Y/N entire explanation took around a minute till he's about to stop. "Though uncle Reed is different. I guess it would be the same case for Ms. Storm and Mr. Grimm. I should ask them for assistance. What do you think Johnny?"

Johnny stops being halve asleep and wakes up. "Huh?! Yeah, I agree with you!"

"Splendid." Y/N smiles. "How about we continue our research?"