The room she was in had toys and games she could use for entertainment and a bed for when she got tired.

The man then shouted again.

"Begone from this world you filthy humans. All of you will be annihilated!!!".

The man began gathering energy in the palm of his hand then began chanting.

"Void God Azath~" But he was stopped.

"Sorry but I can't let you destroy this world young man". A booming voice could be heard from above.

"Who are you?". The silver head man asked.

"I am the creator of this world. Star King Veldanava".

"Star King?. Anyways, if you're the creator then why not save my wife when she was in trouble?!". The blueish-silver head man shouted at the one above him.

(Veldanava pic)

Veldanava: "I am truly sorry

Veldanava: "I am truly sorry. But I as the creator cannot involve myself in human business".

"W-why?, So why the fuck come down hear and telling me your fucking SHIT?!!!!". The blueish-silver headed man shouted in anger as he began leaking some of his aura.

Veldanava: "Ho?. what's this?. How can you have true dragon aura when I didn't create you. What's going on here?".

(Rimuru Dragon form)

Veldanava: Well now what!?

Veldanava: Well now what!?. He suddenly turned into a giant dragon even bigger than me. At this rate all I can do is.........

[God's Impr~] Veldanava was about to cast a spell but was hit by A massive wave of energy.

"Arrrghhhh" Veldanava never felt pain before but this time he felt it.

Veldanava: "What the hell was that? and how can he be a dragon?. I have never created such a being". Veldanava said dumbfounded.

Veldanava then looked behind him to see if that blast did damage to the land.

"W-what the hell!!!" Veldanava shouted.

The land behind him was no more. infact there was nothing on the earth anymore.

All the sea, houses, mountains, rivers, humans, monsters have all turn to nothing but dust. It was complete nothingness.

Veldanava: This guy is dangerous. If I don't stop him now, the world will be destroyed and while this is only a mere fraction of his power, it is the best chance to seal him using [God's Imprisonment]. (Veldanava thoughts were running wild as to how to handle this situation).

Blueish-silver head man: "I Rimuru Tempest will turn all to nothingness!!! ahahaha!!!". (Rimuru declares as he laughed evilly).

Veldanava: "Hey come at me you weakling!" (Veldanava shouted taunting Rimuru. He knew the enemy in front of him was way out of his league even as the creator/God and there was only one way to fix it).

As Rimuru charged at him, Veldanava Dodge and immediately began chanting.

[God's Imprisonment!]

A massive black ball of energy took the form of a cage and wrapped around Rimuru's body.

"ROARRRRR" Rimuru roared as his body shrunk back to it's human form.

Veldanava: The prison is made of [turn null] energy. Not even I can break through it. Though I doubt it would've worked on him. He shrunk back into his normal human form because the prison absorbed his energy but after a thousand years or so, he will return to his dragon form and that is when he will start dieing slowly.

Veldanava: "I am sorry to do this but You will be in this cage floating through space forever. This cage is impossible to break even for you. Not in a Billion years you could even scratch this cage".

And so Rimuru the dragon who surpassed even the creator of the world was sent into space locked in a prison he would never escape. After sending Rimuru off in space, Veldanava sacrificed his life in order to reconstruct the world and revive those who died during the fight with Rimuru.

...................................................................................................................

Hey lovely readers😉. I hope you enjoy and look out for many chapters to come.

See you next time👋

Chapter 1➡️