He finished cooking, he placed the food on the plates as he shouted for you to come over and eat which you did, you both sat down as you began to eat your breakfast which you absolutely loved since Childe was good at cooking.

"Okay, hurry up girly, my cooking may seem good except we wouldn't want to be late now. Do we?" Childe asked as you nodded your head up and down, you grabbed your bag as both you and Childe left the house. Being extra sure you locked the house as you both began to head to the School Bus.

Thankfully Childe didn't need to be reminded to bring his hat and mask, you both sat on the bus together but this time everybody was so quiet? Everybody got off the bus after once you all made it to the School which you excitedly get off and run into your class with Childe following behind.

You entered the classroom to notice some students heads over while others were zoning out which confused you since they would either chat or get up and actually help around but this time it wasn't common.

You both sat down and Childe stuck out his hand for you to hold except you didn't hold it which Childe groaned from, your teacher entered the class with a sad look on her face as the students began to look at the teacher.

"Morning Class, I have some unfortunate news..." the teacher spoke sadly which got you curious on what happened "The girl from the other class was brutally murdered last night, nobody unfortunately knows who did it but it was somebody from your age..." she spoke sadly with her head looking at the ground.

Everybody either gasped in fear or were silent from the sudden news, Childe remained quiet while you gasped in fear "I'm sorry for this sudden news, the girl's funeral begins tomorrow if you are hoping to visit and they found something quite disturbing on her phone" the teacher spoke sadly.

She placed her computer down on her desk as she began to type something in, she placed her plug in which was projected on the screen and it seemed to be the news "Horrible News but there was another murder that happened last night, we do not know who the murderer is except this is the video we found last night before the girl was brutally murdered" the lady on the news spoke as it then showed the video.

"H-help me! T-there is a murderer in my household telling me to stay away from this person I-I think this person has an obsessive with them" she stuttered which got most of it, she looked beat up and she was bleeding badly.

"I-I am from that C-College where the person there was m-murdered I know who my murderer is b-but they are pounding on the door a lot" she stuttered once again, somebody seemed to be pounding on the door but there was 2 secured locks on it.

"I-if you are from my College and y-you are familiar with me DON'T TRUST HIM! HE IS ADDICTED TO THAT PERSON AND IF YOU TRY TO SPEAK BAD OF THEM OR LIKE THEM, HE WILL MURDER YOU" she shouted as the person finally managed to get the door open.

"I-I hear him coming I-if you are seeing this BE CAREFUL! HE WILL FIND YOU BECAUSE THE NAME OF MY MURDERER IS CH-" before she could finish, the person stabbed the blade on her back leaving a huge mark on it.

"That was it from the video, we are aware that the murderer is male and has some type of horrible addiction to this fellow student in their college, she liked the person except he also liked the same person so he brutally murdered her that night to avoid her getting to his crush" the male news reporter said, looking at the camera seriously.

"Anybody who has experienced detective skills may have access to visit where the murder took place at, and not only that this is how we found the body" the female news reporter spoke, showing all the body was found which got the class worried.

"From all the reports from the police, we think that the murderer started from her face injuries since that noticed the marking on the cheek dried up before all the others" the male reporter said, Childe was angered that he didn't know she was recording but they might find out the order she was attacked from.